Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is Different

For those of you who read my blog last night this is sort of a continuation. This is different though. Brace yourself for a moment while I tell you the inner workings of my brain. You see, when I am irritated or sad or disappointed I like to go to sleep. This might sound like an odd way of dealing with things, but it ends up working out quite nicely. I go to sleep and when I wake up however many hours later I almost completely forget about the bad feelings I was having. The issue resolves itself and I am no longer upset. There have been times in my life when I've gotten really really irritated at something and even wished I would wake up the next day still mad just to prove a point to whoever I was mad at. It's never happened though...until today. Obviously from my previous blog I was not a happy camper last night. After I blogged I read some Twilight and then fell asleep. When I woke up this morning everyone wanted to talk about what had happened last night. This usually doesn't rehash the feelings, but for some reason today it did. I am still fuming about last night. And at the same time I'm really upset about it. So now I'm off to work which will probably not improve my mood because people will be yelling at me all night. So if you love me and you consider yourself a friend of mine I would much appreciate it if you texted me tonight. Just please don't talk about last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please change my description on here. its not your fault that mitchell isn't here but if i am ever mad at you, dont think i wont bring that fact back to haunt you. jkjk i love you, but seriously... change it.