Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kids Ruin Everything

Ok..don't get me wrong, I love kids. But lately kids are ruining my life. I was totally excited for this Friday. I was going to decorate my house for Christmas and finish my Christmas shopping. I was so excited! (have you noticed the past tense yet) About 10 minutes ago I got a call from the hostess that was supposed to cover my shift. She can't anymore because she doesn't have a babysitter. Her mom was going to do it, but she's going on vacation now. So I get to take my happy little butt to work and deal with all kinds of angry people who have nothin better to do but harrass us.

The other reason kids are pissing me off right now is because of kids I might not be able to move out for a while. People that are close to me know that I can not wait to move out. You see about a year ago my aunt started building her mansion..I mean house..up by the temple. While they were building it they lived in a smaller 2 bedroom house right next door. Well they're bigger house is finished and now they're renting out the smaller one. We were supposed to move in this March. Why March you ask. Well right now a soon to be doctor and his wife are living in the house. So everything thing was going well and the plans were starting to play out untill about 2 weeks ago. We found out we might not get to move in this March because the doctor got a little frisky and got his wife pregnant! SO NOW THEY MIGHT NOT MOVE OUT! What the crap!! Honestly? So now I don't know if I will be able to move out and will be stuck in my freedomless house forever.

So as you can see kids ruin everything! GAH gaygaygay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it will be ok.... dont hate the children they are innocent bystanders.. :D here is the link to my paper on physician assisted suicide

https://cid-442416620dfc59f8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Documents/Shelby%20DeLong.docx