Friday, December 19, 2008

Alright, Listen You!!!

I know that you are reading my blog! I know you are! You think you can trick me but I'm smarter than you think. The only place I posted my schedule was in this blog and you slipped up by revealing yourself. But maybe you slipped up on purpose..hmm...it's possible but much to mind boggling for me to think about right now. Well fine then. If your gonna read my blog then maybe I'll give you what you want..or maybe I won't..maybe I'll let you wonder around my blog and find the post that talks about you. That would be funny. But I won't do that to you. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Now I feel stupid because I put a bunch of super embarrassing things on here! And now you know some of my deep dark secrets and you didn't even tell me! GAH! Thanks. Alright here's the deal.
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Once upon a time there was a girl named..umm..well her name doesn't really matter. And there was a boy named..well his name doesn't matter either. They met over the summer on a fun little vacation. They didn't really talk much though. A few weeks after that vacation the girls best friend had a birthday party and the boy showed up. She put on her nicest smile and flirted all night. She tried to get the boys number, but he saw through her tricks and wouldn't give it to her. But the girl wouldn't give up. She went to a friend who had the boys number and got it from him. There was a problem though. The boy had a girlfriend. But the girl texted him anyways and decided they could at least become friends. They lost touch though and didn't talk for a few months. Then suddenly out of no where the boy texted the girl. She was excited and talked to him for the day. She went to bed that night happy that the boy texted her, but she knew that they probably wouldn't talk for a while. Suprisingly the boy texted her again the next day. She was so excited to be talking to him! They talked everyday for weeks. Then the girl decided she wanted to see the boy. After many failed attempts they finally were able to hang out. When she saw him she thought he was even cuter than when they first met. She was glad she got to see him again, but still wondered if anything was going to come of this. About a week later she asked the boy to hang out again. He said yes and came over to watch movies. Soon the 2 were quite comfortable on the couch together and the girl was very happy. Make that very very happy. She went to bed that night with butterflies in her stomach and a smile on her face. She dreamed of what the future might hold for the girl and the boy. She was falling for him and hoped he felt the same.

I'd like to give the ending to this story, but I don't know what the ending is yet. Hopefully I can get back to you. But in the mean time....To Be Continued.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chey, stop being a stalker and just confess. COMMENT!! :D

Beezy said...

Shelby i love you..no really i do..but i especially love how i posted an anonymous blog about my blog stalker then texted you and told you who it was and you revealed it online..awesome lol

Anonymous said...

its not anonymous. you he and i all know. and plus lindsay probably knows too. and if anyone else reads your blog they will be like WHA??? Chey who? or they will be like.. CHEY! crazy, awesome. or they will be jealous and be like..
OH MY HAYLLL (Hell, but HAY- ELL) SHE TOTALLY STOLE MY MAN. Then they will realize they are stupid because they will read this comment, and go. OH well I guess I am a wench. hahahahaha
so funny. but so true.