Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GAHHHHHHHHHH!

So today is Tuesday, but it's my Friday! I was so excited to have the next 2 days off but so not looking forward to going to work. Well something amazing happened and my boss gave me the day off! YAY but that left me with nothing to do and so now I'm bored out of my mind. Even though I want to be doing something right now I don't feel like showering either so I don't want to go out. So I was going to work on my jigsaw puzzle all night, but I can't do that either. You see I put my puzzle in a really inconveniant spot and it kills my back to sit there and work on it. Plus I'm not in the right mind set so I'm not even getting any pieces together. I thought about going to sleep because that makes time pass by faster, but if I go to sleep now I will wake up at midnight and be wired. Trust me this happens all the time. So for now I'm blogging not because I have a whole lot to say but because I have absolutely nothing better to do. I really want to eat because I do that a lot when I'm bored but we don't have any good food in my house (which is probably good) I have nothing good to do with my life because for the first time in forever I got up early and didn't go back to sleep. Really I shouldn't be whining about having nothing to do because as I look around my room I can see tons of things to do. But oh well! I realized in my boredom that commercials suck butt! Which is why channel surfing is good. While I was channel surfing I was texting, but my house doesn't get great service in the living room. The service is fine in my room so I really wanted to watch tv in there but I don't have a remote in there. So I either had to give up textings to avoid commercials or put up with commercials to text. The commercials won and I gave up texting. Also I've decided I have like no life. All day everyday I visit a total of 5 websites which include Facebook, Blogspot, UNLV, AOL, and occasionally an outside website which lately has comsisted of the website to read Midnight Sun. My life is boring. I barely even google anything anymore! Sheesh! But that reminds me I could go read to waste time, but I probably won't. So I'm glad I got tonight off because anything is better than work but I have learned my lesson and my next 2 nights off I will definately make plans to go out! FO SHO! If your reading this please text me! I need people to talk to so my brain doesn't melt from watching too much tv!

No comments: