Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Just Keep On Blogging

K I know this is my 2 post today but I felt compelled to write another one. Have you ever stared at yourself for so long your face becomes all jumbled up. You know its you but you feel like your not even looking at yourself. That's how I feel right now. I look at pictures of myself and I think back to the person I was during those times and I feel a ton on different things. Confusion being one of them. Why was I that kind of person then? I wonder this quite often. And when I look at my old pictures and then people I used to hang out with I often wonder where I'd be know if it hadn't been for certain people. Sometimes I look at myself and I wonder if I can live up to the expectations that people have of me. It's like they look at me and expect me to achieve something I'm not capable of. Or do people look at me and think I'm less of the person I really am. Maybe I'm not living up to my own expectations. All I know is I'm about to hit a breaking point. It won't be dramatic in fact I know it will be very subtle, but it's going to be big enough to set myself up for the rest of my life and determine that kind of person I'll soon become.

2 comments:

Blogfan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogfan said...

Hang in there young lady. You are quite fascinating. I wish I could help you.