Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mac & Cheese and Relient K

So today i got up and went grocery shopping for my mom because i love her and i like to simplify her life. So while i was at the store i decided i was hungry and needed something for lunch. I haven't had mac & cheese in a long time so i picked up a box. I was so excited to get home and open my little blue box and give my taste buds a special treat. I followed all the directions on the box perfectly and then sat down to eat. After about 10 bites i came to the realization that mac & cheese is disgusting. Its like spam or hamburger helper. My family jokes about the nastiness of these foods. If you eat them I'm very sorry because you are missing out on truly delicious food if you believe it just doesn't get better than hamburger helper.
So i'd like to make a statement that i hate mac and cheese. But I'm not totally against the boxed dinners. In fact I am here to testify that Pasta-Roni is amazingness in a box!



So basically i'm challenging everyone to go try pasta roni if you haven't cuz its way better that mac and cheese! and its cheaper! It's less than a dollar at walmart and HELLO how great of a deal is that!

So aside from my mac & cheese epiphany i decided to listen to some music, but instead of listening to one of my playlists i hit shuffle. It's amazing the things that come on when you hit shuffle. You end up listening to stuff you forgot you even had. I didn't forget i had relient k on my ipod but it came on and i just realized AGAIN how amazing that band is. Seriously music is so amazing! I don't understand how some people can go even the slightest amount of time without listening to anything. There is a song out there for everything. Every mood i've ever been in has had a song to match. And every situation has had a song. Right now my theme song is Crush by David Archuleta. Hmm yes this song definately describes me right now. Well that's enough blogging for now..i need to go pick up my brother from school. YUCK! its such an inconveniance but only 1 more week and i never have to do it again! YAY

2 comments:

Blogfan said...

Mac & cheese is bland. You deserve more than just Mac & Cheese.

Beezy said...

this is what im saying! plus most of it was soft but every once in a while it was crunchy