Yes you are seeing the actual poster for NEW MOON and yes the date on the bottom is the 20th of THIS November. HELLS YA BABY!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Anyways. Here's the other thing. My mom is psycho. Ya this isn't news for those of you who no me. She's beyond strict sometimes. So today I didn't put the pool cover on. Yup a pool cover. Because of this one incident I am not allowed to see anyone! That's right. Oh and not only that but because I'm not moving my rules are getting stricter. Seems odd right. So now I'm going to try to get out of the dang house. I hate it here. It's ridiculous. That's my life. Right now it sucks ASS. I'm so pissed about tonight. Seriously a pool cover. Get over it mom. Last time I checked you have a beyond out of control child living with you. He gets away with murder and I get away with nothing. I'm pissed. Beyond pissed. Especially because right now I can hear her bad mouthing me to my family in the other room. AWESOME MOM! YOU ROCK! F*CK YOU!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
- I was born 2 days after Christmas and I hate it.
- I've never fit in with the people my age, if I had been born one year sooner my life would've been a lot easier.
- I change my hair color about once every 6 months because its the easiest thing to change about my appearance.
- I hate feet, looking at them, touching them, everything about them. (But feet in socks are OK!!)
- My favorite color is green.
- I've had a least one boyfriend for every year of school since the 7th grade.
- I always wanted a strapless wedding dress.
- When I was a freshman my mom almost took me to get a tattoo...my brother stopped us from going.
- I've had the same list of summer goals since the 7th grade and I've never accomplished any of them.
- I'm afraid of rubberbands.
- I'm afraid of opening car doors when the car is moving because I think I'll get sucked out...even though I realize that's impossible.
- I'm a bitch and I realize this, I've been trying to change it forever..hopefully before I die I will.
- I graduated early.
- I wore braces for 6 years and I have a permanent retainer.
- I've had 6 jobs in 2 years.
- I played soccer for 8 years.
- I've always wanted a HUGE teddy bear for Valentine's Day, but I've never gotten one.
- I can't eat refried beans.
- I think orange juice is disgusting.
- I'm 5'7.5" (I wish I were shorter).
- I'm a natural blonde.
- My hair is naturally curly but I almost always straighten it.
- I was a cheerleader.
- The year I cheerleaded I taught myslef how to do a no handed cartwheel.
- I've cried everytime I've scored a goal in soccer.
- I wanted to be married on August 31 so my anniversary would be 831, but I'd have to get married on a weekday to do that.
- If I have to have my wedding reception in a church gym I'll shoot myself.
- I will probably have very few bridesmaids because most girls don't like me.
- I think pie is better than cake.
- I hate what i look like when I laugh.
- I'm not flexible at all.
- My favorite shape is a star.
- I want to be a teacher.
- I hated english, reading, writing, the whole shebang until I started blogging.
- I want to learn to play guitar before I die.
- I also want to learn to play piano before I die.
- I play viola.
- I've been in choir since the second grade.
- I hate being the oldest child because I have the strictest rules (part of being the guiny pig)
- I used to hate eating in front of people.
- I like black and white photo's better than color.
- I think its funny that we spent decades figuring out how to get color pictures but everyone converts at least one picture back to black and white.
- I'm cheap..worse than a jew lol.
- I can drive stick shift.
- My first best friends name was Saybra.
- My second best friends name was Sam.
- Followed by Lindsey.
- Now Shelby!!
- I've been to New York, Paris, London, and Dublin. Those are the only places really worth bragging about. (except for the places on the CHT..those were pretty cool)
- I love taking pictures but I always feel stupid taking out my camera.
- I've always thought I look better in pics when I don't know they're being taken, but I've never found anyone to follow me around with a camera..darn it.
- My middle name is Elizabeth.
- I was named after my great uncle.
- My nickname was going to be Ali.
- Only one person has ever called me that.
- I think it'd be cool if my husband was the only one to call me that.
- I've never pulled an all nighter.
- I love sleeping...its one of my favorite things to do.
- I want a calling in young womens.
- I rarely talk to my dad.
- Most of my family is catholic.
- Rollar coasters make me sick.
- I love Disney movies.
- I've only been to Disneyland twice.
- The first time got the flu and couldn't go for more than 2 hours.
- The second time I went with my bf who I really didn't like and spent the whole day trying to keep him away from me.
- I've never been popular because I hate meeting new people.
- I'm only shy when I'm completely surrounded by people I don't know. If I have one friend there I'm usually ok.
- I was asked to prom 4 different times but only got to go once.
- The reason for that is everyone bailed when they realized I wouldn't sleep with them.
- My best friend and I thought we broke her step dad's lap top because her bf told us to DL porn and we thought it put a virus on it.
- My best friend used to make me call everyone for her because we sounded the same on the phone and she was always to chicken to do it.
- When I laugh super hard I fart..bahaha hopefully everyone's stopped reading by now.
- I hate pancakes.
- I make bomb french toast...srsly..its legit.
- I sew my own pillows.
- I love music.
- I have 12 cousins.
- My favorite movie growing up was Parent Trap.
- My favorite movies now are Memoirs of a Geisha, A Walk To Remember, and Tranformers.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- My favorite restaurant is Benni Hannas...however you spell it.
- I didn't go to the strip until I was 18.
- I've lived in Vegas my whole life.
- I've never been to a wedding.
- I've never thrown a party.
- I really really want a toyota tacoma!!
- I love dancing!
- I wear a 9 in shoes.
- I have huge feet.
- Seriously I wear the same size as my mom and she's 3 inches taller than me.
- I've had a lot of pets in my lifetime.
- My favorite number is 15.
- 13 sucks as a number (hahaha)
- I want to learn to swing dance.
- I love horses.
- I want a ranch some time in my life.
- My full name is Alix..not alexandra or alexis or any of that..just Alix.
- I thought I wanted 4 or 6 kids..now I don't know.
- I don't want to have kids until 5 years after I'm married because once you have kids you can never be alone with your husband again...until your an old fart.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Getting my first kiss by the buses where EVERYONE and the MOM could see.
2. Watching my mom get married to a crazy in city hall.
3. Moving all the way across town yet having to drive clear to the other end to go to school.
4. Eating pickles in my front yard because our house had been cleaned out and that's all we had to eat.
5. Singing on the bus ride home with the girl I would call my Soul Sista until junior year.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Anyways, today I had ANOTHER job interview. This one was for the YMCA. I already got hired at the Wynn but I had nothing better to do today so I figured I'd go check it out. We had a group interview just like at the Wynn except this time there were only half as many people, BUT it took us 2 hours (the Wynn took 30 minutes). Anyways I only talked for a total of 6.5 minutes of the 2 hours. The other 113.5 minutes I tried to figure out who was mormon. It's a fun game sometimes. Like this one kid said he was an Eagle Scout and his last name was Mauer (I know a mormon Mauer who goes to the same school as the dude) anyways then he said he could work on Sunday. So he could be mormon...or not..or a bad mormon!!! BAAA.
After the interview was done and I had determined 5 people in the group were Mo-Mo's they interviewers told us we were all invited back next Wednesday to do a skills test. They started by explaining that we'd have to do some first aid and cpr stuff. I was all for it until they said we would have to do the 300 yd swim again. Holy crap the first time I had to do that I didn't even swim all of the (I cheated..so sue me) and I almost gave up my $90 because I felt like death was upon me. I had seriously never felt such horrible body pain!!!! So I opted out and decided to just stick with my very nice and EASY job at the Wynn. 10.50 an hour to sit in a chair and tan..plus tips if I happen to give an old guy a towel!!! My boss today told me that I probly got hired because I'm cute!!! I refuse to take that as an insult because who wouldn't wanna get paid for that...even if it means I was hired based on looks and not my brains OR personality.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Anyways I also got a new book today!! I'm excited to read it! OH OH AND!!! I got the job lifeguarding at the Wynn!!! HELLS YA BABY!!!