Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home is where the heart is..ya and pigs can fly

Maybe for everyone else this statement is true, but it couldn't be more wrong in my life. I'm a victim of a disfunctional family. My parents are alcoholics, my grandma disowned one of her daughters 20 years ago, my aunt can't go 5 seconds without bringing someone down, and my brother and I are enemies. Family functions are a mess because no one wants to be there and they end in tears more then hugs. Tonight I came home after the worst shift of my life and just wanted to sit on the couch and relax. But no, now I'm sitting here in tears because I just got blamed for ruining everything. All because I got upset because my selfish brother through my clean clothes on the floor for all our animals to sit on. He started a fight with my mom and she told me if I hadn't come home none of this would've happened. Thanks family, I love you too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gay gay gay.... listen to me...
your mom is working through it. at least that is what i get of it.. expect mood swings. she loves you and so does your dad. i might not know the whole story but still. your brother is an idiot... nuff said. he does that because he is starving for attention from something other then a video game and people on his live xbox. the best way to go about that is ignoring him, no matter what he does. rewash the clothes and move on. getting upset wont fix anything. it shouldn't hurt either. we all deserve to get upset sometimes. but you know that this will blow over soon enough. work is only as bad as you make it. if you go in there and give everyone a smile no matter THEIR attitude just think about it. if they are grumpy and rude and you are STILL nice to them, you get double... no triple the amount of blessings. be kind to your enemies,even the ones you don't know. smile you have a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way... your mom didn't mean anything she said. she knows you do a lot for her, and you help her run the house. she couldn't do it without you and you know that. sometimes people say what they don't mean just because they need to say something.

Beezy said...

thanks shelby..i needed that :)