Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life Just Got A Little Better

So i got up early this morning so Shelby and I could decorate my house for Christmas. It was a lot of fun and now my house has a touch of Christmas spirit. We took lots of pictures and when i went to put them on my computer i descovered a lot of other pictures! And i never post pictures so now you can see into the amazing life of me instead of just hearing about it.

This is Shelby! She's putting the boy on my pole or lamp post of whatever you call it. You can't tell, but it was freezing outside! We las vegans can't handle the 60 degree weather apparently, but hey you have to factor in wind chill too!
Shelby is taping our sparkly stuff (tinsel i think its called..or maybe garland) to the pole. Right before this i decided to run around it to get the garland to spiral like that. I basically looked like an idiot, Shelby got a good laugh, and my neighbors probly thought i was insane.

The before shot of the pole!


This is our tree once it was done!! isn't it pretty! ya i know your jealous of our awesome tree trimming skills!



The finished tree with my cat. She kept trying to climb it. I thought Shelby was gonna kill her.




We were putting on the LAST BULBS!




Hey look its me!






Those were all the bulbs that we put on the tree! CRAZY STUFF

All the decorations


The before shot of our sad little tree


The only reason this picture is on my blog is because it is a personal record for me. If you look in the backgroung you can clearly see that my bed it made. This is an epic peice of history my friends and you are now a part of it.



This was taken the wednesday before Thanksgiving. A bunch of friends and I went down to the strip and the clouds were so low they turned green from the lights! Pretty amazing to see..not to mention is the best color ever..GREEN.



The purple sky!

This is the gate to the temple. As you can see it is closed. This was because Shelby and I are retarded and went to the temple on FHE and they close early so we got to go look at it from the outside. FUN RIGHT?! Ya your jealous..I feel ya.



OK! so i'm sorry for those of you who already saw those pictures on facebook! ANYWAYS! In other knews...tonight was my friday at work. It was actually not that bad. It went by really fast i baarely even got yelled at! YAY. Something embarrassing happened tho. So i was the last cashier to get to work so i got stuck on the sucky register. It's especially sucky right now cuz we have a huge sign that sits right in front of you so people can see you but you can't really see them untill they get right in your face. So i'm ringing someone up and out of the corner of my eye i see 2 guys standing. One is standing where i can see him and the other is hiding behind the sign. The one guy that i could see and he wouldn't stop staring at me. He even had that "i think i know you" stare going on. So my imagination ran wild and i ended up convincing myself that the guy i couldn't see was someone i knew and they were talking about me which is why the one guy wouldn't stop staring. People i could feel my face getting hot which is not a good sign. I blush easily as it is so when i feel it its SUPER bad. Well it turns out im an idiot cuz i didn't know either of the guys.
So speaking of guys...actually..im not going to speak of any guys in case the one i want to talk about ends up reading this.
In other news..i have a huge headache so i need to get off. hopefully tomorrow ill feel better and ill be able to blog my little heart out to you!
















No comments: