Monday, December 29, 2008

My Soundtrack Life

If you really truly know me then you would know that music is a must in my life. I'm constantly looking for new music to listen to and dowloading like a mad woman. A few days ago I got my new Ipod that can hold a life time supply of music and a thing for my car so I can listen to all my favorite stuff anywhere. Well while I was in the car tonight I was listening to some songs that are really pulling me in lately. Then I realized that life does have a soundtrack (at least mine does). I'm constantly running songs through my head through out the day. Usually, in fact almost always, the songs that become my favorites are because of the lyrics. I'm a lyric kind of person. I listen to the meaning of the song, and that's what I like. So while my soundtrack was playing I started to realize that the people in my life all have songs that play in my head when I think about them. That's why I have decided to let you all in on your song. I don't mean to offend anyone by doing this, if you don't like your song then I'm sorry, but it's my life and I'll give you whatever song I think suits you. And if you didn't catch the hint before, your song is assigned to you because of lyrics.

Shelby: Man! I Feel Like A Woman Shania Twain
Shelby is seriously one of my rolemodels. She's so strong and independent in everything she does. She does things because they make her happy, but at the same time she's so concious of everyone else's needs. She always up for a good time and she's not afraid to speak her mind. She stands up for what she believes in even if it means telling someone off. And she has confidence to boot. She's probly reading that last sentence shaking her head, but seriously Shelby, you can do things I can't even dream of doing.

Lindsey: True Friend Hannah Montana
K seriously I'm sure you're all making fun of me for putting up a song by a disney star, but if you listen to the lyrics in this song it's seriously just like our friendship. She's been there even when everyone else left. Yes I admit that for a time I wasn't the best friend I could be, but instead of abandoning me in my time of need she helped me pull through. I can laugh and cry and be a complete idiot in front of her and she'd still be there no matter what. She's the kind of friend that would risk anything for me. Thanks Linds :)

Chey: Crush David Archuleta
This has been your song for a while now actually. I have no idea why, but it reminds me of you completely. I feel so lucky to have met someone like you. And even though I don't think you believe me I really do think you're an amazing guy.

All my ex's: Gives You Hell The All-American Rejects
This is the best ex song I've heard in a long time. I think that almost everyone feels this way. Even if your the best of friends with an ex, deep deep down everyone wants to feel like like they're ex still wants them even a little bit. And even though most of the time they do end up finding someone better than you, no one wants to think that. Because honestly, none of my ex's will find anyone like me and I hope when they see me they realize that and it gives them hell.

My Theme Song: Defying Gravity Wicked Soundtrack
Yes I even gave myself a theme song. This is an amazing song. If you've never really seen the play you might not get the beginning, but the end is amazing no matter what. My favorite line is "AND NOBODY IN ALL OF OZ, NO WIZARD THAT THERE IS OR WAS, IS EVER GONNA BRING ME DOWN!" Basically I'd like to think of this is my motto. I've spent a lot of time lately evaluating myself and what I stand for. For a long time I let people push me around and treat me like a nothing, but I've learned from that. And nobody in all the WORLD, no one that I know now or that I'll meet down the road, is ever gonna bring me down. I'm strong, I'm here, and I won't step down for anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you gave me my song because you wanted to remind me of i am a girl and not a guy... ahahah

Beezy said...

hahaha ya sometimes its questionable haha just kidding