Tuesday, December 30, 2008

50 Bloggy Recap

So yesturday I posted my 50th blog..finally. And i was going to do this for the 50th but I felt what I actually posted was more important. So I'm going to do the recap today instead. I don't wanna bore anyone to bad by talking about things that I've already talked about so instead I'm going to see if I can sum up each blog in just one sentence. Tricky. Ok here we go on our trip down memory lane..weeee............

1. My post about how sucky DI was but all the amazing friends I found there.

2. The video I made for my Lindsey's birthday and how much I miss her.

3. My outlook on life..very uplifting, I forgot about his post.

4. This was my "be more Christ-like post" that I'm still working on..yikes.

5. The story of telling me co-workers I'm mormon and being so dang proud of it..still am btw :)

6. I posted this while we were hanging out at mitch's..Shelby and I always blogged at his house for some odd reason.

7. Post about getting tipped..that never happens anymore..dang it.

8. I was reallly upset this night because someone who was supposed to be my "best friend" wasn't talking to me even though he promised he would.

9. OHHH this was one of my boy slump posts..haha if you read this and then read my post from last night it all kind of clicks.

10. The night we had Halloween on Christmas..that was fun.

11. I was so frustrated with my stupid boss for trying to justify working on Sundays..he still tries to justify it btw.

12. America's Next Top Model post..whish people are still trying to talk me into doing..and I'm still considering.

13. Where my nickname of "fresh and easy" came from and the post confirming Shelby's fatness..haha just kidding Shelby.

14. Pictures of our amazing soccer field cake for Shelby's nephew.

15. Another boy slump post, I wasn't trying to be whiny I sweat.

16. The realization I had that if I was patient the perfect guy would come to me (sometimes I can be so smart ^_^)

17. A list of goals that I actually accomplished..GO ME!

18. The night Shelby and I went to the temple when it was closed!

19. The night I made out with a guy and thought something would come of it..pshh I was stupid.

20. Missing Lindsey again.

21. The conversation where my idiot ex told me to be a stripper so I could make more money.

22. My prediction of the Twilight movie and Shelby's blog commercial.

23. Some tidbits of amazing advice my best friends give me..thanks guys :)

24. The blog I posted to the naive people who use the phrase "Just have faith" when it's not necessary..and trust me, it's not always necessary.

25. The fun night we had with Blair and Matthew.

26. My post about Kiwi, which I've been craving again!

27. The horrible song Addicted by Saving Abel..so good..unless you get the unedited version..YIKES!

28. An extremely long post about many things, mainly the lady cussing me out at work..ya that still happens..a lot!

29. Kids ruin everything..this still applies.

30. This is the post about how boring my life is.

31. This post has lots and lots of pictures of random things.

32. Mac and Cheese is disgusting and Pasta-Roni is still 485729345 times better...I had it today for lunch :)

33. The night I thought I was going to get kidnapped but got brownie points for doing something nice.

34. HAHAHA the night I got pissed at Chey for ditching me...and the first post he read I guess..bummer lol.

35. The next day when I woke up still mad at him..oops.

36. The retaliation story to Blair for kicking me out of his house.

37. My puzzle mania that I ended up never finishing because the cats kept knocking the peices off the table.

38. The night I had off work and sat around doing absolutely nothing.

39. My class schedule.

40. The blog I wrote to my "blog stalker" who got caught!

41. Work sucks.

42. The night I broke my rule...but let me tell you people..it was SOOOOO worth it :)

43. The night I couldn't figure out why I'm here and what exactly I stand for. (I figured it out btw)

44. My many problems that were all solved within hours!

45. The night my family got in a huge fight..it happens.

46. This post was about how lucky I am that I found the church again before I really messed up my life.

47. Movie night..and the first time I actually wrote Chey's name in my blog.

48. My birthday that was so amazing and the first one in a long time that I wasn't upset at all.

49. My soundtrack life..the songs I gave to different people and why.

50. My realization to the boy slump!!!!

No comments: