Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Lately I have been getting like no sleep. I stay up till about 2 or 3 every night, wake up and work my life away, then do it all over again. I've been more tired than usual, but not completely exhausted...untill now. Shelby is leaving for a week..what am I going to do without her. So we decided to hang out, but she had to work so I went with her. We were originally going to hang out at 9, which isn't that early. But then she informed me she'd be picking me up around 7. And I like the genius I am, stayed up till 3 in the morning. It was worth it, I would've rather been hanging out till 3 rather than sleeping, but now its catching up with me. I'm so tired right now I can barely keep my eyes open. I need to catch a second wind or drink some mt. dew or something. Especially because today is New Years Eve and I honestly don't even know if I'll be able to make it to midnight. I might have time for a nap today..if I don't shower. So my options are sleep or go to Chey's smelling like dirty truckers. Haha. Funny stuff right thur. Ok I'm getting off so Shelby and I can go cause some trouble. WHOOP

No comments: