Sunday, November 2, 2008

weekends :)

So this weekend was pretty dang eventful. After the whole Halloween adventure a lot of stuff happened. This morning Shelby got me up to early. What is wrong with that girl..waking me up at 10 am sheesh! But it was completely worth it. We "exercised". hahaha. No really we did tho. It was pretty awesome cuz we got to have lots of girls talk. I love talking to Shelby. She's so insightful about things. (BE PLAN A! NOT PLAN B!) Anyways after our workout session we hoped in my motorized vehicle and went to the bank so i could pull out every dime to my name ($30) to go shopping. Yes, I know, I am responsible with my money! So we went to TJ Macks/Max (however you spell it) and i found an awesome skirt for only $7. Awesome right?!?! RIGHT! Then we went to Ross to find shoes. No luck with finding shoes :( but we found a new and improved Michael's next door. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Michael's. Oh my it is my favorite store. If you don't know what to get me for Christmas/Birthday just get me a gift certificate to Michael's and I will love you forever!! Really I will. Anyways while we were there we planned out my birthday partay! Oh geez I'm so excited. It's like 2 months away..but whatever. So then my lovely friend, Shelby, and I were so starving from buring calories we decided to go pig out on wings and pizza, but don't worry we were healthy about it. We had waters with our food ;) Shelby treated..THANKS SHELBY! So then I took her home and the real fun started! My keys got stuck in my ignition! Ya that's right..I said stuck. And my car (which just got a new battery less than a week ago) had to stay on all day! What the crap! But my loving mother fixed it for me :) But while she was doing that I was at work. That was eventful. A cop hit on me, a security guard told me I look 23, and my boss pissed me off. How you ask? Well long story..short version is he won't give me Sundays off. But what really pissed me off is he tried to convince me that God would forgive me. Hmm...yes Heavenly Father is very very forgiving, however I shouldn't have to be forgiven for that. It should just be something I don't do! Obeying the commandments is something I'm pretty sure should be up on your list of priorities right? Right! So he put up a good fight listing of the many reasons he thought were good enough to skip church and work on Sundays. Me reply for him was, "So are you going to be ok with screwing up my eternal salvation?" He had no reply of course. So I won the fight. However I will be looking for new employment now. GAY! I really did like that job. But whatever. There is obviously something better out there that God wants me to find. (That's my thinking anyways) So today was, like I said, eventful. Not necessarily good all the way around..but definately no completely bad either. Altho if it weren't for my amazing morning/afternoon with Shelby my day might have been ruined. But it also rained tonight! I got to run barefoot in it. And I love kissing people in the rain. But since I have no one to kiss right now, I took a mirror outside and kissed myself. Dorky and Lame..I know. But aren't you supposed to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

No comments: