Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Epiphany

So the blog that I posted last night was written while i was hanging out with some lovely people at Mitch's house. At 11:40 p.m. I said my goodbyes and scurried out the door to meet my curfew. About 30 seconds into my drive I realized something. I was rethinking my post and trying to figure out why I'm so dang impatient. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've always known why I'm so impatient to find my perfect someone, but I've never been able to actually put it into words. The reason I am so impatient is because I know deep down in my heart, soul, and every fiber of my being that something great is in store for me. A love so deep and fufilling is waiting for me. My soul mate: the person I will spend all of time and eternity with, is out there just waiting to complete me. That is why I'm so impatient. Because I know the inevitable and I can't wait. But I will wait. And I will experience all the things life has to offer me while he is out there doing the same. I will do it untill there is nothing left to experience by myself and then he will be sent to me. Oh the excitement kills me.

1 comment:

Lindy-Loo-Hoo said...

I love your Epiphany! I just love it! You totally just answered some questions i have been having in the past few days. Thank you for saying the right things at the right time! I LOVE YOU!!!!