Thursday, November 6, 2008

FUN STUFF!

So today was pretty boring, but then it got fun :) I got up and had to go to the dentist. NO CAVITIES! WHOOP! Go me..and they're gonna try to fix me jaw so it won't do that poppy snappy fall out of place thingy. YAY. So then I went to see Shelby at work. Ya know I tried to keep her company and such since its pretty boring down there. I came home and chatted with my mom and then everyone in my house fell asleep while I made dinner. I made Chicken Marsala. My mom really liked it but I thought it was kind of gross. It was too sweet. I like more of a garlic taste to things like that. Ok well enough talking about food. HAHA ya I knew you wouldn't fall for that. It's me we're talkin about..I have to talk about food. So after dinner I went over to Shelby's sis's house. It's so cute by the way. I mean they just painted so it didn't have much furniture..but I was still cute. We went to make a birthday cake for her nephew's 1st birthday. We decided to make a soccer field cake. It was tons of fun. And it turned out pretty well for an ammature cake creation. CHECK IT OUT!
Jordan looking up the creamcheese frosting recipe..YUM!

Shelby waiting for the cake to finish baking.

Carter! He's so cute! Those oven mits scared hin tho.Jordan drawing on the lines for the soccer field. She free handed those suckers and they looked awesome.



Shelby putting our upside down cupcakes soccer balls on the cake.I didn't get a picture of the finished product but this is pretty close. Looks pretty good for a one year old!

No comments: