Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blogging Once Again

So I know I already posted a blog for today..but I feel compelled to blog once again. So tonight I stopped all my plans (cuz I just had so many..haha ya right) and I went out with one of my best friends: Shelby. We had nothing better to do so we went to hang out with Matthew and Blair. I haven't seen either of them in a while so I knew we were gonna have a fun night. Not to mention they are hilarious and crazy. So we leave and meet the at B-Dubs and the first thing we see is Matthew with a face full of celery. They decided to get 24 wings in really hot flavors and apparently the celery was making the hottness go down. While we were there Shelby took Blair's debit card and hid it which made for some good laughs all through the night. He had no idea..it was hilarious. Anyways after Matthew stopped crying from the hot wings we got in the car and went to an ice cream restaurant. I can't remember the name of it but it was pretty good. We sat around stuffing our faces with ice cream and laughing! At one point Shelby just started laughing..the kind of laugh where your not making any noise! Ya that one. So her laugh is contagious and everyone started bustin up laughing for absolutely no reason. Then we read scriptures while the people behing us cussed up a storm. They chased the Spirit away but don't worry..we brought it back. Then we went to Goodwill (Deseret Industries A.K.A. DI is sooooo much better..don't ever go to Goodwill unless youcan't locate a DI) and we tried to get Blair to buy something..anything..so he would realize he didn't have his debit card. Sadly he did not. After tey basically kicked us out of Goodwill we went and hung out in the parking lot (of a bar). We were carrying on and laughing so hard you would've thought we were the drunk ones. It was funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. After about 45 minutes of parking lot fun we all went home. At a stop light Shelby and I serenaded the boys. It was funny. I think she recorded it on her phone hahaha fun stuff. Now I'm home and I'm blogging to you. But before I go I would just like to add a side note.

If you can handle it..and don't feel bad if you can't cuz I believe it takes 2 people with a lot of talent..staying friends with your ex is very beneficial. If you truly love and care about someone why would you suddenly stop feeling that way just because of a break up. A break up is a "we don't work romantically" escape route, but does that mean you have to stop caring just cuz you stopped making out? I definately don't think so. Blair is actually the only person I've been able to stay friends with after a break up. I've been through a lot with that kid. Almost 2 years of shiz. I think its silly to spend that much time opening your heart to let someone in and getting to know someone just to allow them to leave you life forever down the rode. I either tell him too much or not enough..but I really am grateful for his friendship. I'm very gratefull that after all we've been through we can still laugh at eachother. Thanks Blair.

2 comments:

Th3 Blizz said...

"We had nothing better to do so we went to hang out with Matthew and Blair" ... ouch lol. Why thank you Alix you are far to kind and yes our friendship is amazing and abusive

Beezy said...

you were supposed to focus on the awesome part at the bottom you dum!