Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Miss You

So about 5 months ago my bestie: Lindsey Jackson moved away for a very very very long vacation. The whole situation was very dramatic actually. About a week after graduation, in our purple bestie shirts, Linds and I boarded a plane headed to the east coast for a 2 week vacation known as THE CHURCH HISTORY TOUR! It was awesome and a good non stop fun time right before she left. On the plane home I started bawling realizing that this was going to be the second to last time I was going to get to see my best friend for the next 6 months. The last time would take place 2 days later right before she got on her plane. I miss my bestie a lot. She's been with me through a lot. And oddly we've only been in one fight that lasted for about 5 minutes. I tell her everything, but it's been hard not being able to text her the minute something excited happens. Luckily we live in a world that allows for e-mailing. :) Otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to make it. I can't wait for her to home. Only 48 more days and she'll be here again. I love you Bestie! B.L.U.B.

1 comment:

Lindy-Loo-Hoo said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I am crying!!! I love you so much and i miss you like crazy dude! I can't wait to get home and be with you! We are going to have a blast! I bet though you say you miss me now but as soon as we move in with each other we will annoy the crap out of one another. But then again we will barely be home! Yeah i don't think we will fight at all either! I love you though Alix! You are the greatest friend in the whole wide world! I am totally excited to only like 46 more days!!!!! YAY