Sunday, November 2, 2008

America's Next Top WHAT?!?

Ok so I think I've officially lost it. My mom and I are like addicted to America's Next Top Model and she tells me all the time that I should audition for that show. I think she's ridiculous. I mean first of all she's my mom so she has to think I'm pretty and second of all me actually going on that show would be insane. So then the past couple days at work a few people have mentioned it to me. So the subject came up again in my house. My mom really thinks I should do it. My mom modeled when she was my age and she got an offer to go to New York. Not to brag but its a definate posibilty that my mom could've been hecka famous! But she stayed cuz my dad (her boyfriend at the time) didn't want her to go. Even though she is grateful she stayed because she eneded up with me and my brother, a small part of her regrets not persuing her dream. This is why she thinks I should give modeling a shot. So tonight I think I finally lost my mind. I actually GOOGLED IT! I looked up casting calls. I ended up missing them, but now I'm honestly considering going to a casting call. Am I insane? I mean really! You can tell me if I've lost it! It might be kinda funny to end up on that show tho. If you've been nice to me maybe I'll give you a shout out. HAHA just kidding. GAH I don't know what to feel about what I just did. I guess I'll just sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just do it. what is there to lose? nothing... :D I say you go do a casting call for a catalog model or something. fun fun

Lindy-Loo-Hoo said...

dude! i am telling you that you definately need to do it!!! that would be so amazing! and when you get rich and famouse i am going to sleep in your 3 million dollar house!!! you totally need to do it though! it would be an amazing experience!!!