Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fresh & Easy

Oh man so it's only half way through my day and I've already had enough laughs to last me the rest of the week. This morning I got up and Shelby and I went to the buffet. I honestly thought Shelby was gonna have a heart attack. Shelby+Free unlimited food and drinks=FUN. That buffet finally met its match when we walked in the doors. Altho Shelby definately had a little more fuin than I did. Look at what she did to the desert station.


That is Shelby's dinner plate full of dessert. Oh my. Ok so after we dominated the buffet we drove down to my g'mas. On the way there this SUV full of guys kept staring at us. So Shelby decided to blow them kisses and jazz and I swear they tried to turn around and follow us, but they couldn't. Sad. Haha. K so my g'ma kinda lives in the ghetto so the whole way there Shelby is like pointing out these people and talking in her ghetto fab voice...so funny. So we finally get to the house and we walk in the door and my g'pa says "Oh is this your boyfriend?" Bahahaha. OMG I laughed so hard. On the way home we talked in our ghetto fab voices. It was hilarious. When we got to the fresh & easy Shelby says "That's what you are Alix, Fresh AND easy!" Har Har very funny lol. But really it way funny. The last thing we did was sang country songs in our hick accents. Country is amazing by the way. If you disagree your an idiot. Anyways I have work soon. WHOOP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahhaha you ARE fresh and easy... and i just think your funny.. funny lookin! hahaha GIRL YOU BE FRONTIN'!