Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fruit!

So tonight was pretty fun. I went out with Bentley, Bay, Justin, Torie, Ash, and Jackson at the Butterfly Park. We played soccer and it was so much fun. I miss it so so so much! I wish I could get a team and play everyday!! Ah I would love it! So then I went to WalMart and had a craving for ice cream until I got out of the car. Lately I've been having cravings for sweets untill I get to the store and then my craving changes into fruit cravings. So not only that but I have been craving Kiwi. I can make an entire meal out of nothing but kiwi! Ahh SO GOOD! Fruit is amazing! Its just like candy but it doesn't make you fat! AWESOME! And for some reason fruit makes you full really fast. Like I ate 2 kiwi (which isn't a whole lot) and I'm so full now! YUMMY!

No comments: