Friday, April 10, 2009

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

I have nothing really to talk about but I am bored out of my mind and I need to find something to do before work. Oh dreadful work. So I'm going to blog about what I did yesterday, what I'm doing today, and what I'll do tomorrow or anytime in the near future. Yippy Skippy. If you want to close this window instead of reading please exit now. I will not be offended..no one reads this thing anyways. So yesterday was a very boring day!! I wanted to pound my head into the wall it was so boring. I went and saw Chey yesterday morning. After that I basically had no one to talk to because he was visitng with his brother. So I ended up staring at my phone for about 6 hours. Then I went to Shelby's. We had a yummy dinner and watched the singles ward. Fun stuff. Then I went back to Chey's where we basically didn't do anything. Just played on the computer for a bit. Today I have to work. BOOOO!!!! I have to leave at 12 (even though I don't work till 1) so I can go get my check and cash it to put gas in my car before it breaks down. WHoopdy Doo. Luckily my boss is letting me off 4 hours early to come home and eat dinner with the missionaries. Then I'm gong to Chey's I think. He's baking. He..not We...I've given up. Not to brag but I'm a pretty good cook and for a long time I thought I was a dang good baker to. But apparently my baking instincts have gone to pot since I started dating Chey. Seriously something goes wrong everytime I try to bake something when he's around. I must get distracted by his incredible good looks. So I've given up. I'll cook him dinner for the rest of our lives and he can bake me dessert. Sounds like a good trade to me. Anyways. Tomorrow is Saturday and I have to work and then I'm going to Chey's (SHOCKING!!) for his brother/dad's party where I won't really know anyone but there will be food. Suh-weet. The only other things I have planned for a while are school (3 weeks of class and 1 week of finals left), trying to find a new job, a 4 month anniversary soon, going to Dixie one Saturday, and that's about it. I live an exciting life people. Don't hate.

No comments: