Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Memory

Turn on your iPod and select shuffle. Write a memory the comes to mind with the song: where you were when you first heard it, who it reminds you of, etc. Do this for 10 songs and have fun visiting memory lane!!

Kungfu Fighting (The Village People)

This song make me think of my best friend and her brother in the 7th grade. We would turn this on and pretend kunfu fight each other!! It was so much fun!! I also danced to this song sonic when we were on the church history tour..I have a video!!! Look!! You can't here the song playing but just know it was there :)

Barbie Girl (Aqua)

When I was in 4th grade I went to safekey in the morning and one of the teachers did karaoke in fridays. Every time me and 3 other girls would sing this song. We always hogged the karaoke machine cuz everyone else was to big of a panzy to get up there and sing lol.

There She Goes (The La's)

This is one of the songs in the parent trap (the Lindsey Lohan version) it was my FAVORITE movie when I was younger!!!

Potential Breakup Song (Aly and AJ)

This song was the first track of a breakup CD my best friend made me when my ex and I broke up. I used to blast this in my car whenever he pissed me off, it still reminds me of what retards guys are.

Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's)

My last boyfriend made me Cd's every now and then and this song was on the first one. It was before the song became really popular. Now that everyone listens to it I can't stand the song.

I Caught Fire (The Used)

When my best friend turned 16 she had a big party in her back yard and the DJ made CD's for everyone and this song was on it. It's in my Freshmen Year playlist on my iPod.

My Shiny Teeth and Me (Chip Skylark...from the Fairly Odd Parents)

Me, my best friend, and the assistant manager of could stone used to sing this at work. The song is hilarious. Totally stupid and pointless but still funny!

Crank That (Soulja Boy)

This was the only song that I danced to at my Senior Homecoming. We were there for literally 5 minutes and then we left. It was also on the senior slideshow I made so at the reunion everyone will remember what goofs we were and what weird music we listened to.

Crush (David Archuleta)

This song came on the radio when Shelby and I went to the temple. Her bf's mom said it reminded her of SHelby and her bf, but I couldn't listen to it without puking until 2 weeks later when I started talking to Chey..then I loved the song and now everytime I hear it I think of Mr. Amazing.

Online (Brad Paisley)

This song reminds me of Brock. He can get girls but he's such a tech nerd that it reminds me of him lol.

No comments: