Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Hate The Dentist!!!

So I had a dentist appointment this morning. As you can tell by the title I effing hate the dentist. Srsly! They just cause me pain. And they put weird ace funk stuff on my teeth. Last time I went to the dentist they put some weird stuff on my teeth and told me I couldn't eat, drink, or brush for the next few hours. So being the genius that I am I went to the mall thinking no one would see me in the middle of the afternoon on a Thursday!! However, I was dead wrong. I ran into my ex, his friend, and his girl friend. I basically said hi and ran away. So today she tells me she's gonna put the stuff on my teeth again and I got up and left. I wasn't going to school like that.

Anyways I also got a new book today!! I'm excited to read it! OH OH AND!!! I got the job lifeguarding at the Wynn!!! HELLS YA BABY!!!

No comments: