Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Someone...

...Deleted me as a friend on facebook.

Wanna know how I found out.

Because I care for the people I come in contact with. I had been friends with this person for some time and though we didn't talk much I still wished him well. Occassionally I would visit his profile to make sure everything was going his way and he was still a happy camper! After not seeing his status updates for a while I tried looking him up when I realized I had been deleted.

I must say i'm just a little disappointed. Through good and bad I stayed friends with this person. But it seemed like when I finally got happy he didn't want anything to do with me. Sounds a little hypocritical but that's life. Live and learn right? Right!!

2 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

hypocritical but it happens.

it sucks to not have things working out for you, but then to have everything working out for someone else.

then you realize it's dumb to be upset, and you become happier and it's ok.

maybe. just maybe. the phrase *forgive and forget* can be used here.

LOVVE YOU

Th3 Blizz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.