Wednesday, April 8, 2009

People Make No Sense

I'm coming to a close of my DI days. Yes my friends that's right. My official last day ever at that dreaful place is May 12th...unless I can somehow make it out sooner (keep your fingers crossed) Hopefully soon I will be getting $10 and hour to sit in a chair and tan. Suh-weet! Anyways back to the reason for the title. So DI does returns, don't get to excited we only do them on clothing and it has to be within 7 days of the purchase. Anyways this old couple comes in and hands me 2 bags filled with $20 worth of clothing they wanted to exchange. BTW the whole time I'm procssing the clothes the guy keeps saying how much he loves DI..."I just love DI, I love this shirt, I love your bags (ya the plastic ones..I know..weird) So I add everything up and I go to make sure the date is within 7 days. I see that the date is April 8th (that's today people). What sense does this make. This guy had enough time to drive down to DI for the SECOND time in 24 hours to return clothes YET he didn't have enough time to try everything on. HMMMMM. Ya buddy your not one taco short of a combo plate at all!!! Anyways. I shouldn't be talking because I swear I'm losing it. You have to clock out for lunch and then clock back in when your done. I swear I can not remember for the life of me if I did either. I must have a lot on my mind. IDK. Tonight was strange but hey that's life. Also tomorrow night Chey's brother is coming home from his mission. Exciting stuff right? Right! Excpet I won't get to see Chey. This will be probly the first night in the 3 (almost 4) months we've been dating that we haven't seen each other. That's right people we see each other every day...don't hate. Anyways. This is sadening me today so I'm thinking I'll go see him in the morning just so we won't ruin our amazing record!!! Whoop!

1 comment:

Shelby Lou said...

what the crap? well.. at least you didn't have to clean out a dressing room.