Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Utah

So I took my first road trip on Saturday. Well it was kind of like a mini road trip but hey it was still fun. Chey and I hit the road Saturday morning to St. George where we will be living very soon. I loved it!! It was so pretty and the weather was so nice! I can't wait to move there. WOOO HOOO. Here are a few pics for your enjoyment!! :)



This was a medal bridge that someone did for their eagle project. If connected these 2 rocks that had a gap in between then that was about 10 feet off the ground. Not very high but I'm so afraid of heights that I had to run across it!!

It's Chey on the other side of the bridge!! He kept creeping down closer to the hole!! It scared the crap out of me.

Me and Chey


My Future Home!!!



1 comment:

Shelby Lou said...

you have never been on a road trip?!? say what?!!!