Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gah Shelby!!!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago

1. Getting my first kiss by the buses where EVERYONE and the MOM could see.

2. Watching my mom get married to a crazy in city hall.

3. Moving all the way across town yet having to drive clear to the other end to go to school.

4. Eating pickles in my front yard because our house had been cleaned out and that's all we had to eat.

5. Singing on the bus ride home with the girl I would call my Soul Sista until junior year.

5 Things on My To-Do-List
1. Making it onto Shelby's to do list. (HINT HINT!)
2. Going to see 17 again and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past by myself because Chey refuses to go.
3. Getting my drug tests done so I can start officially making some mula at the Wynn.
4. Going to Dixie and finally getting away from my house for a bit.
5. Buying a new car...one who's alarm doesn't go off for no reason and refuse to shut up please!
5 Places I've Lived
1. Avon Street (Las Vegas)
2. San Bruno (Las Vegas)
3. The GHETTO!!! (Las Vegas)
4. Rainbow Cove (Where I live now)
5. Somewhere in Greenvalley in my crazy ex-step dad's house (Las Vegas)
5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years
1. Having se....I mean Married!!! (just kidding about that first part lol)
2. Starting my second year of teaching and being done with college (for the time being).
3. Owning a house and not paying rent.
4. Making more than $10 an hour.
5. Thinking about having kids in the DISTANT future!!
5 People I Tag
Sadly I don't even know that many people and Shelby already tagged me...so the only person left is.........
CHEY!!!!
( Have fun sucker bahahaha :-* )

No comments: