Friday, April 10, 2009

UGH

Ya I'm posting again people, get over it. I always view my blog after I post to look over what I just wrote but today when I did it I couldn't stop staring at that picture at the top of my blog. Look at it!!! Isn't it cute.. Yup just darlin. K well I miss some things in that picture. I miss that green jacket. I wore that thing constantly!! But the day we took that picture I left it at the park. So sad!!! It is forever lost in the land of Lone Mountain Park. And my hair. Many of you probably don't realize but I chopped 6 inches of my hair and dyed it blonde. And you don't know this because since I cut and dyed it (4 weeks ago) I have yet to take a SINGLE DANG picture. Ugh. Anyways. I love my color but I wish I could have my length back. I love my hair long. I looklike a fat head when it's short. But anyways. Hopefully it grows fast! Ok that's all I wanted you to know :)

No comments: