Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Unglamorous Side Of Life

The fact that life is sometimes unglamorous shouldn't be news to anyone. If it is, stop reading now and just go along your merry little sheltered way. If you continue reading then your in for it. This isn't a complaining blog. In fact the tings that happened to me today were not just unglamorous, they were funny (I thought so anyways). And not everything in this blog is going to be unglamorous or funny or insane because well, my life just isn't that interesting. However, I will do my best to entertain you.

So it all started this morning, like most days do, unless you work a graveyard shift and sleep during the day, then your day would start at night. But that's irrelevant. So anyways I got up and curled my hair. This may seem like a stupid thing for me to be telling you, but it's important today because my hair looked amazing. It was like BAMM super model hair. That rarely happens when you have a fro so you have to be excited about your good hair days because they come around like once every 2 years. Then I headed off to school. I headed off a little late though. Because something had my attention. But I can't tell you what. It's a secret..shhh. I was driving down to UNLV and there was no traffic. This is one of the benefits to going to school at 10 instead of 8 like everyone else. But my luck ran out and the I-15 was backed up. So I decided to outsmart the highway and take an alternative route to school. This is important because even though I have lived here my whole life, my mother has lived here her whole life, her father has lived here his whole life, his mother has lived here her whole life, and her mother (that's my great great grandma in case you lost track) was a native american here, (I have a funny story about her..if you ask me I'll tell you and you will laugh) anyways I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET ANYWHERE! I'm not sure why, but I suck at trying to get around this blast city. So I was definitely taking a chance when I decided to find another way to school. But it was ok I got there. When I parked it was exactly 9:53 and class started at 10. My class is forever away from the parking garage! Honestly I burn like 3 pounds just walking to it each morning because of the distance and my awesome speed walking abilities. Usually 7 minutes is plenty of time for my thunder thighs to work themselves up fast enough to get me to class. This morning though I had a little bit of an issue that made that 7 minutes not quite enough time. I decided it would be a fantastic idea to drink a bottle of water on my way to school. So when I got there I really had to go to the bathroom. I was willing to hold it in order to make it to my class on time, but the more I thought about having to sit in class for 2 hours with a full bladder the more I cringed at the thought. How was I going to concentrate with my body having a melt down. So I practically ran to my building and had 2 minutes to piddle and then get to class. I ran into the bathroom found the first stall that was open, through down my stuff, and did what I needed to do. Here's one of those unglamorous things in life. While I was in the bathroom I made a few mistakes. Mistake number 1, I was texting. Don't roll your eyes or anything because I do it all the time. Obviously if your texting your not really paying attention to your surroundings. That leads me to mistake number 2, I didn't observe my new UNLV bathroom surroundings. So when it was TP time I grabbed the first thing I saw out of the corner of my eye. Well apparently someone used that little tampon trashcan but left half the toilet paper hanging out. And that's what I grabbed. EW EW EW! It was so nasty. UNGLAMOROUS! So after that I found where the unused TP was and got out of there. So then I went to class, boring stuff. Once my first class was over and went to my second class..English 101. Monday was my first day of this class. I came in, sat down, and people watched to see what this class was going to be like. Sitting in the chair in front of me was a guy. Everyone know guys sag to some extent. That's why it always looks like they have no butts. Anyways, he apparently didn't learn how to sag right. Usually the jeans are sagging and then you can see boxer/briefs. Well this dude apparently sags everything, underwear included. So on Monday I was pretty displeased to be looking at butt crack all class period long. And not just butt crack I might add but practically full on butt. Seriously it was disgusting. So today I came into class forgetting about Crack until he slumped down in the chair in front of me. Like the class before I was going to get to stare at butt crack for an hour and 45 minutes. At the time I was texting Shelby and giggling to myself about it. I took out my camera because I am seriously disturbed and tried to take a picture of Crack to send to Shelby. But right when I turned my camera on he pulled his shirt down. I knew though that I would see it again. At the end of the period I was talking to the girl next to me when I looked over and saw CRACK! I paused our conversation to take out my camera and take a picture. As soon as she realized what I was doing she busted up laughing! She could not believe I was taking a picture of this dude's butt. I'm not a weirdo. I explained that I had been telling Shelby about it and had to send her the evidence. Anyways, I ended up sending Shelby this photographic masterpiece.

This picture does not even do this kid justice. Honestly people this is a mild form of what I stare at. This is his modest version. Usually there's much more butt. Anyways, I laughed all the way to the parking garage at the thought of this. I even sent it to Mr. Amazing. Usually we just send each other funny pictures of fat people, but I decided this was worthy of sending. Anyways, also while I was in english class our professor asked if anyone kept a journal of blog. I raised my hand high and proud (the only one who raised their hand). Then I was questioned on the blogging world. Hopefully no one in that class (like Crack for example) tries to look me up. Bahahaha. Hmm moving on. Today I went to orientation at DI. I start Friday. Grr. My schedule sucks and I'm very afraid I won't be able to keep up with my homework. We'll see how it goes though. I also probly won't be able to see Mr. Amazing as much. That's such a depressing thought. He should've just gone to UNLV and then we could've seen each other every day at school. Pshh. Haha just kidding. Basically we'll be hanging out next to eachother instead of actually with eachother. Meaning we'll probly sit in the same room and do homework together. Fun stuff. So that's life. It's funny. Hopefully you laughed at my misfortunes because frankly I thought they were hilarious. I love it when weird stuff happens to me. It makes for good stories. It's part of how I trick you into thinking my life is so amazing. Bwahahaha! My evil plan is working.

P.S. I proof read today, so except for stupid mistakes (like the difference between your and you're) there shouldn't reallly be any typos! Yes finally I had enough complaints to proofread!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know your secret