Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tubby, Chunky, and Lard Butt

So yesterday after the stresses of school I went over to Shelby's. We decided it would be fun to go to B-dubs and then bowling. So we hopped in the car and belted to The Fray all the way to the restaurant. When we got there we decided to get 12 boneless medium wings. Holy crap they were HOTTT! I seriously almost cried. What the freak. Yes we're kinda panzies but the waiter even pointed out that the medium sauce was hotter than normal. So by the time we had finished eating Chey still wasn't ready to come out. So we watched an old video of Shelby and I belting it to one of our favorite songs: Defying Gravity from Wicked. We could not stop laughing. The people in B-Dubs probly wanted to kill us. But it was funny. After that we decided we should leave before we got kicked out. So we went to this awesome store called Rhapsodielle. (rap-sa-delle) It's tricky..I kept calling it Rhapsody. Not sure why.

Ya this store right here. Let me just tell you this store is going to cause me problems. The clothes (the non skanky ones) are so cute AND cheap. Not a good combo for anyone, especially me. So after walking around and deciding we were to poor to stay there we left and went to Michaels so we could go to the bathroom. So once we did that and walked around (stalling while Chey was doing something). Then we decided we would just go to the Santa Fe and play in the arcade till Chey was done. We apparently wanted to make idiots out of ourselves so we played DDR. But we got the ghetto machine and half the buttons didn't work so we failed everytime. But it was still fun.


We kept trying to master the stupid game but it never worked. So after wasting a crap load of our tokens on that we decided to go play these shooting games. We're not that violent..ok maybe we are, but it's all in good fun. Finally Chey showed up, but we couldn't bowl yet because of the leagues. So while we were sitting around Shelby kept trying to beat Chey up with a cardboard thing.

Then finally we could bowl!!! YAY. Now this is where the names come in. Last Monday I think it was (what a coinsedence) Chey and I went bowling. He decided to type in Tubby and Chunky as our names. So they just became nicknames. No I don't get the cute ones like baby or honey or sweetheart..I get Chunky. Hahaha, I love it tho..it's cute. Anyways, we of course couldn't leave Shelby out, and at first we gave her the nickname lumpy. But apparenlty she found that insulting so we changed it to Lard Butt. Hence the title..Tubby (Chey), Chunky (Me), and Lard Butt (Shelby). We're like the 3 muskateers except much more legit and exciting. Here are some pictures of the bowling epidemic.

Shelby bowling her little heart out!

Chey and his studly self trying to beat me.


My oh-so-attractive pose!
We took pictures of each other's butts the whole night. It's the awesome thing to do when your bolwing..Oh you didn't know? That's cuz you can't even come close to the awesomeness of Tubby, Chunky, and Larb Butt. This is Lard Butt by the way.

This is Tubby's butt and my finger pointing it out..I know it's hard to see so I was helping you see it! Just kidding. :)

And look...they call me Chunky for a reason..look at that thing. Holy crap. :(

The Final Score!! As you can see Lard Butt kicked the crap outta everyone. And Tubby finally beat Chunky!



Lard Butt, Tubby, and Chunky doing our "Nancy Faces"


Ok so this picture takes some explaining. And it leads us to the next part of the night. Now I know this picture isn't the best quality so I'll do some editing to help you out.


Ok so maybe..hopefully you can see what's going on a little bit better. In that circle is someone on a motorcycle. Did you know that 4810 people dyed from motorcycle accidents in 2008 and 88,000 people were injured. True story. With statistics like that you'd think twice before getting on one right? Apparently some people don't really care about dying. So you might be asking yourself why I'm telling you this and why it was important enough to take a picture of it and put it on my blog. Well in that little circle, on the exact motorcycle, is my boyfriend. Yes that's Mr. Amazing. Did you know he was suicidal? No me neither. He scares that crap out of me everytime he gets on this thing. It's bad enough having to think about him riding it, but seeing him riding it is worse. Now some people are going to read this and shake their head in agreeance. They're going to think I'm justified for worrying about MY BOYFRIEND of all people. Other people are going to shake their head and say to themselves, "What's up with this chick..she needs to relax." K let me just defend myself by saying that yes I complain about this death trap quite often. But I'm kidding. He loves that thing and I think that's cool. I just like to tease him because that's what we do, we tease each other. And secretly underneath my pure hatred for what could cause him an early death I think it's cool. Actually it's kinda hot. I've always had a thing for the "bad boy" type. And let's face it, riding around on a motorcycle screams bad. So there. But it does still scare me. I guess I'm just a panzy! Oh well. I don't care. But last night was pretty funny because apparently his brother decided to ride it and not fill it up, so the stupid thing wouldn't even go last night. Bahaha. Ok its not funny (it kinda is tee hee). At least you can't get killed if it doesn't run. Unless the car behind you get's pissed that your not moving and runs you over. Well anyways. The rest of the night consisted of Shelby and I putting on a little show for Chey. We seranaded him. It was amazing. His ears will never be the same haha. Anyways it was tons of fun!!

No comments: