Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class

Today was the longest day of class I have all week. I went to precalc, then polysci, and then my biology lab. Precalc was much better today. I got a syllabus so now I can keep up with the class even if I don't pay attention while I'm in it. I sat up front to so I can hear her. It kept me more focused..for a little bit. I doodled a lot so ya. Then I went to polysci which was interesting but the guys behind me kept talking about how they were playing girls. Like this way the convo...

Guy 1..Ya man to I was walking towards Tracy and I was about to go jump behind her and give her a hug when out of no where Meghan comes up and kisses me and starts dragging me in the other direction. I mean seriously I thought she was still in class. Good thing she didn't see me with Tracy, that would've been really bad!

Guy 2...Dude..man..dude..a real player is always aware of his surroundings.

Are you kidding me. Guys can be ridiculous I swear. So anyways, after that nonsense I went to go find a nice spot to get on my computer. You see I had 30 minutes to get to my biology lab, but there was a problem. I didn't know where the building was. If you've ever been to UNLV you know that scattered around the campus are these box lookin things that have the names of the buildings on them and the direction that they are. It's extremely halpful. Well my biology lab building is new and its temporary, so it's not on any of the signs. So I had to get online to see a map so I could figure it out. So I found my building and a building next to it that was on the signs. Then I started my journey. The building on the signs was 458973 miles away from where I had started and very hard to find. After walking in circles for a while with my heavy books I decided to sit against the way of some strange building and check the map again. I opened my computer, checked the map, and realized the brick I was leaning again was the building I was looking for. So ya. Other than that class was very boring but I got done early and out and hour before everyone else. On my way home Shelby called me (thank goodness) and we talked all the way through the end of her shift and my rush hour traffic. Then I decided I was hungry and wne tto quiznos. Shelby decided that sounded delicious so I brought her a sub. Then I came home, changed into some very bright colors (for some reason) and went to Shelby's. We watched Pride and Prejudice and towards the end Chey showed up. While he was there Shelby took this really ugly picture of us. Well Chey doesn't look ugly, he's just kinda chillen there, but I look hideous. If we ever get a decent pic of the 2 of us I'll put it on our blog, but until then there's not chance. Even though everyone and there mom's going to see this pic becuase its on facebook and her blog. Oh well. Just because everyone can have access to it doesn't mean it needs to be posted on my blog.

Tomorrow I have no school, but I have to work...1-9:30. I'm pissed. Really. Ugh. I can't talk about it or I'll break the keyboard. Anyways, that was my day, 2 blogs down, 1 more to go!

No comments: