Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eveerything That's Been Going On

Like I said in the last post, I really haven't had a whole lot of time to blog. But I've finally found a few free moments to sit down and share my oh so exciting life with everyone. I'm not even supposed to have free time right now. I'm supposed to be at church, but I stayed home because I felt horrible this morning. Weird fact about me: if I don't get enough sleep it literelly makes me sick until I go back to sleep. So the wee bit of sleep I had last night was just enough to make me sick. And I felt horrible because 30 minutes before church I had to call someone and ask them to take over my primary class. I felt like a jerk. Anyways. So here's what's been going on this past week.

Monday: Last Monday I didn't really do anything because it was a holiday and there was no school. I attempted to do my laundry and clean my room and do some homework but that didn't work out to well.

Tuesday: I got up and went to class (math) and didn't understand anything that was going on. Then I went to history for 30 minutes. We sat and watched the inauguration and then we got to leave! YAY! So after that I went to pick up some chinese food ($23 for chow mien, beef with brocolli, and fried rice holy how expensive). I took that lovely food over to Shelby's work and we ate like fattys. Then I went home and sat around doing nothing even though I should've been doing homework. At around 7ish Shelby and I went to the gym. I really wanna start working out again and she does to so we wanted to go check it out before we invest any money. Shelby decided we should run the 5K loop (which is 3 miles). Keep in mind that neither of us have ran in forever. So half way through I said screw this and stopped, but Shelby was determined to finish. After and hour of sitting around waiting she finally finished. Hahaha. I'm so proud of her though! We decided that was enough of a work out so we went to Vons to get some fruit and then I went to Chey's. Chey was having scripture study when I got there so I came in and sat down. When it was his turn to read I realized what chapter they were in and knew what was coming for me. Liars shall be thrust down to hell. Oh yes. Chey and I have this joke thing where he calls me a liar and I call him a cheater. He thinks it's far worse to be a liar because of that scripture right there. No where does it say anything about cheating. So as soon as he read that I could not stop laughing. Horrible Horrible. Anyways, when we were done with that we went down stairs and ended up getting in this huge pillow fight. It was fun. After the pillow fight workout I went home and tried to get some homework done. I got about half way done and decided to just go to bed.

Wednesday: I had the lovely priveledge of seeing Mr. Amazing that morning. If I'm lucky this will be an every Wednesday thing, but we'll have to see. Normally on Wednesday's I'm so busy with everything I don't have time to see him at all, so it was nice to get a few minutes with him before school. So after a few minutes of visiting we headed off to school (him on his bike). This time it didn't bother me as much to watch him drive that thing. Usually it scares the crap out of me. Anyways, then I got to school and did that whole thing, nothing interesting there. After that I have about 2 hours to get home and get changed for work. I used that time to stuff my face with food since I hadn't eaten all morning/day. Then I headed off to work for 6 hours of my life. When I got to work someone had written in that I was working in small as is. Small as is is the nastiest section of DI. Everyone hates working there. You itch the whole time your there cuz you can't help but think of all the diseases your getting. UGH. Well I found out that an employee (Wes) had volunteered me to work there. What a jerk. And on top of that he would not stop hitting me. Gay. When did it become ok for guys to hit girls. Seriously. Anyways, about 2 hours into my shift my phone died! I almost had a heart attack. I know I'm pathetic. I can't go 4 hours without texting! Well I don't care how pathetic I am that sucked. You try being stuck in small as is for 6 hours getting who knows how many diseases and you can't even talk to anyone. It sucks. After my torture I came home and went to bed (without doing any homework :/ )

Thursday: I was going to get up this morning and work out. But I was afraid I'd just get sick from being sleep deprived so I didn't. I got up and went on my merry little way to school. School is school, but I finally got something out of my math class. I sat ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK so I wouldn't be able to see the board or hear my teacher and I taught myself the chapter. Most accomplished day in the 2 weeks I've been in that class. Anyways, after school I came home and changed so I could go workout. I went by myself and ran the treadmill and then did the machines. I felt very accomplished. Also on Thursday I made a schedule of everything. I figured out that if I stick to my schedule I'll only have to do homework on Sundays (tisk tisk I know) and Tuesdays. Nice right. Ya I know. After the gym I came home and slept and then later that night Chey came over :)

Friday: I got up at around 10. Friday is my ONLY DAY OF THE WEEK to sleep in. It's killing me. Honestly. So I got up and did my hair and then ran to Walmart for some stuff I needed. When I got home I created a food masterpiece of Chocolate Chip Waffles. They were delicious. Then I went to work for 8 hours. Baaaa. Chey came to see me at work :) That was fun, but I felt like my boss was giving him a weird look while he was there. Here's the thing about my boss, not only is he my boss, but he's in my ward, my visiting teacher, and the person I go to for blessings. Ya. Anyways, Chey, I mean Mr. Amazing brought me a Dr. Pepper, mmmmm. Then he left and an hour later I was off and he came over lol. We watched Lord Of The Rings. At 1:30 I couldn't stay awake any longer so I walked him out. When I came back in the movie still wasn't over. We started it at around 10:30 or 11ish. Seriously. Long ace movie. hahahahaha. Then I went to bed :)

Saturday (Yesterday): Yesterday I got up and went to work. Oh work how I dispise you so. Another 6 hours of my life wasted at the DI. But I wasn't in small as is which is good. Then I came home and jumped in the shower to get ready to go out with Mr. Amazing. When I got out my Mom asked me if I would run to Dairy Queen for her. This might not seem like that big of a deal but it was a huge inconvenience. But I love her so I said yes. But I had no idea when I was going to squeeze that in. I have a very particular getting ready schedule because if I don't do everything in a certain amount of time my hair frizzes and looks like crap. But everything turned out ok and Chey and I went out around 7. If you want to know what happened you'll have to go HERE...http://tubbyandchunky.blogspot.com/ ..I need to learn how to do that cool thing where you can just click the word HERE and it will take you to the blog..well anyways. That was my Saturday night.

I already told you what happened today. The plan for the rest of the day is to do all my homework (math history biology (class) biology (lab) and english) and clean my room and do laundry. I really hope everything gets done. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update pookie!!!! love you!!!