Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh, I'm sorry, I Thought I Graduated High School

Basically life is like high school. High school never ends. Ya that's right. If you disagree your either an idiot and you live in a box and have no idea what's going on around you, or your very lucky and I envy you. Yesterday was my second first day at DI. It was the first day of me going back to work. The drama all starts there. DI is a breeding ground for drama. It's ridonculous. Honestly. People need to mind their own business/stop sharing their business with me. I realize that some of the drama that's going down has to do with me (as a 3rd party) but seriously people keep me out of it!! That's all I'm going to say. Drama sucks!!! Save your drama for your momma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you aren't telling me something...