Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tonight..

..I am finally off grounding and can get out of my house. Don't get me wrong I love just sitting on my couch in sweats watching a good movie and giggling about random things like Bambi II: Bambi's Revenge and how I'm going to become the half ton mom one day. But I'm out there and crazy. I like to get in the car and drive some where and do something. So tonight since I'm off grounding I'm going out. Movies I think. But I still don't know what we're seeing, or what time we're going. I hate not having a plan. Knowing Mr. Amazing will say he's coming over at 7 and won't be here till 9 lol. That's life. I'm already ready, which is why I'm sitting here blogging, because I'm bored as freak. My brother's out paintballing and my mom's sleeping. I kind of want to go to Wal-mart. I need a new pair of shoes (yes I really do need them since my other white pair got ruined) and I need bobby-pins. I don't think I feel like getting in my car and going though. So I'll just sit here and ramble about random things. My hair looks really dark right now. I just dyed it so it's still really shiny and the color hasn't started to fade yet. I dye my hair the same red-brown color everytime (unless I decided to go blonde) but it's always darker right after I dye it. Then it fades to a nasty blech color. So I'm enjoying it right now. I have like 6 pairs of jeans sitting on my bed right now. YAY. More are still in the wash. YAY. I love jeans. You can wear them with anything, dressy or casual. I'm wearing a pair of jeans right now. Go figure. They're a little more on the dressier side I think since I'm not just wearing one of my old nasty t-shrits. That's a habit I should try to break. I tend to just run around in clothes most people would only sleep in. I picked that up freshman year. Oh well. The other day while I was hanging out with my friend I hadn't seen in a while we were talking about his ex girlfriend (my ex best friend) and how she was really pretty in the beggining of high school and then went through a phase where she got a little chunky and wore sweats to school, but then she got pretty again. I asked him if I went through the same pretty/ugly/pretty phase. HE SAID YES. Yikes. I admit it though I did. For a while I just didn't care and I wore sweats to school, never did my hair, and refused to even put on make-up. Ugh what was I thinking. And now I kind of feel like I'm going through that again. What the freak. I'm going to be in college for goodness sake. I need to stop being lazy and actually put on clothes. Ya know I have over 250 atricles of clothing in my closet and my favorite things to wear are old sweatpants that have gnarly stains on them. Ew. I should just throw them away or hide them so I don't even have the option of wearing them. Also I've been thinking about creating another blog. I'm not sure what I would write on it though. This is kind of my blah about everything blog so what would I need another one for? But it might be fun to have another one. Maybe I should make a music blog. Since I'm always talking about music. Well I actually don't talk about music a whole lot, but I'm always thinking about it. Like right now I'm listening to 2 playlists:

Playlist #1

This is my whatever kind of playlist. The songs don't have any connection with anything, but they're really fitting my mood.

Addicted-Saving Abel
All I Wanna Do-Sugarland
Crush-David Archuleta
Gives You Hell-All-American Rejects
Jesse's Girl-Rick Springfield
Already Gone-Sugarland
I Caught Myself-Paramore
Defying Gravity-Wicked Soundtrack
Love Story-Taylor Swift
Fifteen-Taylor Swift

Playlist 2:

These are songs that remind me of Mr. Amazing so I've been listening to this a lot lately too.

Vulnerable- Secondhand Serenade
Bless The Broken Road-Rascal Flatts
Must've Done Something Right-Relient K
Lovebug-Jonas Brothers
Overjoyed-Waking Ashland
Why Can't I-Liz Phair
My Beautiful Rescue-This Providence
Upside Down-A*Teens
Hands Down-Dashboard Confessional

So ya that's bascially what I'm listening to right now. Pretty interesting stuff..I know. Yes my life is exciting and you wish you could be living it, but unfortunately you can't. Psshhh. Honestly I wish my life was more interesting. I was in the car pondering the other day and I decided my life isn't interesting. My life is really boring as crap. But I want my life to be exciting. So when something happens (even if its boring as crap) I make it seem interesting. So really my life is insanely boring. The difference between it being boring and you not thinking it's boring is me being a good story teller. Yes that's it. I'm just a good story teller. Hmm..that's kind of depressing. But not at the same time because I must be at least a semi-good writer to make you all think my life is amazing. I'm foolin you suckers lol.

No comments: