Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh Man Good Stuff

Shelby *********** (no last name cuz this is the internet people and I don't want some creeper going after her in the middle of the night) is my best friend. I love this girl. One thing that I espeically love about her is she listens to all my boring ace stories. Yes my friends I have boring stories believe it or not. I actually run the boring version by her first and then give you all the exciting version! Anyways. We're gonna get back to Shelby in a second.

This morning I woke up and put on basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I decided I did not care one bit what I looked like, but that I wanted to be comfy and so I headed out the door. It's about 5 steps from my door to my car so in my short distance I evaluated the weather and decided it was chilly but not too bad. I hopped in my ghetto car and drove to the gas station so I wouldn't break down on my way to school. In the oh I'd say 5 minutes it took me to put gas in my car I just about died! It was SOOOO cold! Holy Eff Word. I stood outside almost in tears from the weather and thought to myself, "The smart thing to do would be to go home and put on some actual clothes, but if I do I will surely be late!" So I got back in the ghetto transportation thing called my car and drove to school. In the 30 minute drive there I decided to ditch my second class. This is because my second class is forever away and I would have surely died if I had tried to make that walk in my lack of clothes. And you all wouldn't want me to die right?! Well then to my suprise I was handed a quiz when I walked in my math class. Oh quiz days how I love and hate you. I love you because you allowed me to leave school after being there a grand total of 27 minutes! YA THAT'S RIGHT! Anyways, after school I came home and bundled up. I had 2 layers of very bulky clothes on that made me look like I was 50 million pounds. I looked like poo but I said oh well and headed out. I went to my favorite store ever...Michaels. Chey laughed at me the whole time because I was getting frustrated! You see I'm starting a project and when I do this I become quite frustrated sometimes. I have a VERY specific picture of the finished project in my head and I want it to be perfect. You see I am writing a letter and people save my letters for a very long time. True story. And I want this particular letter to be saved as well, so the paper, pens, and everything else that I'm using to create this masterpiece had to be perfect. Anyways, after that I headed over to that Rhapsodielle store (the devil store) to find something to wear for Valentine's Day because all my nice shirts make me look fat and that just won't do now will it. NOPE! I picked out 3 and wouldn't decide so I bought all of them and would return the 2 I didn't like. But when I brought them home I decided they were only $10 each and I would wear them eventually. So I'm not returning them. I still don't know which one to wear for that night though. Shelby suggested posting pictures online and letting people vote but you see the only people who read this thing are Shelby and Chey. Well those are the only ones that comment at least. So I'd be wasting my time by doing that. After I went shopping I ran a few other quick errands and then returned home to change so I could go to the gym. I was chatting with Mr. Amazing on the phone when it died! I didn't want him to think I hung up on him cuz that would be rude so instead of going to the gym and then going to see Shelby (like I had planned) I did the reverse so I could let him know what happened. So I let him know the deal and all and then he decided to text Shelby about some things related to Valentine's Day. However, we agreed we weren't getting each other anything for Valentine's Day. That cheater. And Shelby wouldn't even tell me what they were talking about. Something about Cinderella..ya no clue whatsoever. But I realized (yet again) that he really is living up to his name: Mr. Amazing. Shelby knows that I have a necklace compulse. I love them. Necklaces are the only things I MUST have. If I don't have one around my neck I am very sad and lonely. But Mr. Amazing noticed something. Something that I don't even think Shelby noticed. I have a new necklace, a rather important one because it was a recent birthday present from my mom. I have been completely attached to it ever since. All girls expect guys never to notice anything. But he noticed. Because well he's amazing. Don't be jealous. Anyways, I kept trying to steal Shelby's phone to see what they were talking about. Finally I was able to snatch it and read it even though I was being beaten furociously. But the text just said, "Ok..." Gah! I suffered through a Shelby *********** beating just for that! Honestly people. After that Shelby and I stood around and tested eachothers candle sniffing abilities. She kept making me smell the nasty ones, I thought I was going to barf. Anyways, and then we laughed and laughed about nonsense I can't even remember. Except for her lecture on why I should let Chey pay for me and stop trying to find ways to pay him back. When I left I was in tears from laughing and Shelby was in tears because, well I'm not sure why actually! Anyways. Shelby your awesome! I'm so glad we've become such good friends. I think I would die without you! YOUR AWESOME!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you WOULD die without me.. and you would also only have socks and a tank of gasoline to show for it... man that makes me want to cry..

sniffle