Sunday, January 11, 2009

...I Can't Think Of A Title

K so last night I was sitting around waiting to go out when Mr. Amazing texted me. Basically I knew he was texting me to let me know he could hang out. So I'm sitting on the phone with Shelby when Mr. Amazing informs me he can't hang out till 9. Well I kinda flipped..a little. I didn't mean to. AND I WAS NOT MAD AT HIM. I was just irritated that I was going to have to wait around to go out. Well as I'm rambling about how irritated I was to Shelby when he texts me to tell me he was just kidding and he could hang out right then. I felt like a douche bag. I love complaining about things when people are just messing with me. It's awesome. Anyways, I went to go say goodbye to my Mom when she decided to start a fight with me about my tuition which is a stressful subject for me right now and I'd rather not talk about it. But whatever, half way through the convo I remembered my brother had gone out at 1 and it was now 6. No one had heard from him or anything. K this irritated me. Let me tell you why. Everytime I leave the house I get interrogated: Where are you going, who are you going with, what time are you going to be home, make sure your not late for curfew, you better text me if you change locations. Oh yes this is the normal shpeel. But my brother leaves for 5 hours and its no big deal. Whatever. GAY! So I finally made it out of my house and jammed out the whole way to Mr. Amazing's house. When I got there he decided to tell his family I don't like Tapioca (however you spell it). This might not seem like a big deal but it is because they teased me about not liking it. Awesome! He said it was his revenge since my family teases him about being a panz..I mean afraid of cats. Anyways. So then we went to dinner. Well kinda dinner. I ordered fries and he ordered nachos. So really it was like appetizers rather than dinner. But it was still good. Altho the conversation was...odd. We were having our lovely little banter about nothingness and then I decided (like a retard) to bring up some old junk. Old mistakes and things of that sort. Well then he started talking about it and the convo just got really heavy. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all. I love sharing my life with him..even the bad stuff. And I love when he shares his life with me. It makes me happy that he trusts me enough to tell me serious things. But I didn't know what to say. Apparently I'm a horrible girlfriend because when it really matters I can't come up with anything to say. Way to go me. So finally after probly 15 minutes of awkwardness we just switched subjects real fast. We decided to go to a movie which I had him picked since he had me pick where we ate. We/He decided to go see the curious case of benjamin button. It was decent, not horrible, but not amazing. But it was like seriously 3 hours long. Holy crap. You would think sitting for that long wouldn't be to bad for a fatty like me, but my legs felt like they were going to fall off. And we were sitting next to these 2 girls who kept laughing like goats and talking throughout the whole thing. When I told me mom that she asked me why I didn't tell them to be quiet and I said because it didn't bother me enough to say something. Her reply was, "Why were you to busy makin out to even care?" NO! We do not pay $10 a person to make out! We can do that at home for free. We just make out during the boring parts. Bahaha jk...maybe. Anyways so then we left and I had a headache so I went home...sad. Which brings us to today. Today I got up at the crack of dawn to go to church. Sacrament was ok..kinda boring. Then I went to go talk to the Bishop. I needed to get a few things done. So he had to sign this mentor thing for DI. Yes, you have to have a mentor to work there. Lame. They wouldn't even let me go through orientation till I had the mentor paper signed. Grr. Anyways, then we went through the rest of church, but not without everyone and there mom (and husband and 6 kids and grandparents) meeting my mom since she's just coming back to church. So we were there for like an hour longer than we had to be. Not really, but still. I like to get in get out and go back to bed. Not stand in the halls and chat about what I've been doing with my life. I had to tell my school schedule about 15 times today no joke. Isn't the relief society supposed to be gossipy to an extent? Why didn't the first person I told just spread it around? That would've made my life a whole lot easier. I love it when someone will ask something like what classes I'm taking and I'll get through the whole shpeel and then they'll say, "Oh that's right sister ____ told me you were taking those classes." Well then why did you ask me if you already knew hmm? Oh well I guess that's just one of those silly things that people do.

On another note I am very stressed. UNLV hasn't been doing such an amazing job of keeping my stuff straight. So I'm very worried that something will go wrong tomorrow. This isn't like high school where everything gets taken care of for you so for all I know I'll walk into class tomorrow and get kicked out for doing something wrong. That would be bad. Also, I have to get my loan stuff figured out before February 1st or I'll be stuck making another payment out of my pocket. So I got online to figure it out, well I must've been in a hurry about it the other day and accepted the wrong thing on accident. My loan choices were funky for some reason. I needed a subsidized loan but my only options were a parent loan (not an option, my mom refuses to pay for my schooling) and an unsubsidized loan. In case you have no clue what I'm talking about that means that interest is going to accumulate while I'm going to school rather than having a subsidized loan where that doesn't happen. So basically I'm going to be in even more debt than I had planned. Lovely. Let's just say that I cried over that for a bit. Luckily in about 30 minutes I can get a blessing for school. Thank heavens, I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

I feel like I complained most of this blog. Well maybe just the last paragraph. Well anyways to end with some good thoughts. Mr. Amazing is hopefully coming over tonight. I tried to go over to his house, but apparently my Mom still thinks I'm 13 and is going to treat me that way until I move out. Joy. Amazingness. Wonderment. Anyways, that'll be nice getting to see him..again. And I'm sure you have noticed I went from calling him **** to Chey to Mr. Amazing. No I'm not afraid to put his name in my blog. Everyone knows who I'm talking about anyways because my lovely best friend Shelby comes along and leaves comments with his name in them. Lol. Anyways, they're all the same person in case you didn't figure that out. I just like to use Mr. Amazing because he knows his name is Chey..I don't need to remind him..but I like to remind him that he is Mr. Amazing. And I can do that on here because he reads me blog. Yes be jealous...you wish you have a Mr. Amazing who reads your blog. Haha jk. Alright I'm off to receive a blessing of awesomeness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p7OCx2ftQuc/SWgFKfvUFyI/AAAAAAAAGqM/ebhiOK837po/s1600-h/pull.png

Kayla said...

hey girl u know i go to unlv right? i could totally help u with stuff. ive had to do a lot of crap so i might have answers or could ateast point u in the right direction...and i also highly suggest if u have the time to take an institute class there...they are amazing..and ill show ya around..just give me a holla