Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You Ate Your Dinner For Lunch!

So nothing has been going on in my life. I'm boring I know. Obvoiusly that's an exaggeration, but nothing of importance has been going on. Just school and the same old boring job. Let me think of something that has happened that I can share with you...................



Oh so the other night Mr. Amazing and I decided to go to the park just because. When we got there a truck was sitting in the parking lot. THe truck was running and the people were obviously inside it but they weren't leaving. Then a few minutes later I realized there were some articles of clothing left on a bench in the park! I ran do to see what was there and the truck immediately started to leave. There was a guys jacket and a girls jacket. It would've been much more entertaining if a pair of pants or something had been there but I wasn't that lucky. Anyways, I decided the 2 were probably fornicating in the park and Chey and I ruined it for them so in a rush they ran to their truck and left their clothes on the bench. Scandelous. One day they will look back at that experience and laugh about how 2 people ruined their fun at the park and I have satisfaction knowing a played a part in such a story. Anyways, while we were at the park I was leaning against a ladder. Mr. Amazing was trying to mess with me so I flinched back and smacked my head into the ladder! OUCH! I seem to hurt myself a lot when I'm around him because he messes with me. He's so abusive! Just kidding he's not. However the guys at DI are. I'm starting to get welts. I came home last Saturday all upset about his and told my mom all about it. Then I went out and she called me. She said, "Did you tell Chey about the guys beating you up?" "Yes Mother why?" "Well...is he going to do something about it?"



My mother is so funny sometimes. What did she expect him to do? Get in a steaming mad rage and rush down to DI, demand that the beaters step forth and fight them all to the ground?! She is so silly sometimes.



In other news, last night I went to Michaels and spent lots and lots of time there. I think we paced the store about 3 or 4 times (maybe more). We even went down the wedding aisle. Suprisingly Chey did not drag me out shaking his head or even run away (altho it would've been hard to run away since I drove). Either way I have such an amazing boyfriend. I spent all night working on crafting things that I'm so excited about! YAY!



Also Friday is our "Valentine's Day". Ya we're cool and we shake things up by doing V-day the week before. Live with it. Friday morning I think we're going to get up and drive out to BFE (that's like a perfect diagnal on the keyboard!) and get breakfast borrito's. Then we're going to drive out to the other side of BFE and ride the roller coaster and stuff at Primm. Then we'll probably go home and get ready and then we're going to dinner (I don't know where and he says its going to be a suprise but I think he's just not sure where he's taking me) then we're riding the gondolas (however you spell it) then we're going to see KA. So it should be a pretty fun night I'm excited. I also wanna take lots and lots of pictures because sadly we don't have any good ones of the 2 of us. I told Shelby this and she mentioned that she could take pics of us to...yay..so i'll have lots of pictures! I'm so jazzed! bahahaha i just said jazzed..that's lame

In other news..today while I was driving to school I saw the most ridiculous thing ever..this idiot dude was riding down the I-15 on just his back wheel. I swear people can be retarded sometimes.

The other day I was listening to Brian Regan in my car..if you haven't heard him you should go look him up because he's hilarious..anyways he talks about how you can be walking and all of a sudden a bee will attack you..and the people around you start looking at you like your insane because they see you freaking out but they NEVER see the bee..this happened to me today while I was walking to my car and half of UNLV was standing next to me. Luckily know on knows me and if anyone I know had been there I would've just ran i think.

So today was my grandma's 39th birthday! yup she's rad. So we went to her house to visit. While we were there some pretty funny stuff happened. She was going out tonight so my grandpa asked what he was going to do for dinner since she wouldn't be there to cook. She said you already had dinner. He said, "really when I don't remember that." "Ya you had leftovers, you ate your dinner for lunch." K maybe it was a "you had to be there thing" but it was hilarious trust me.

Anyways, that's all for my boring life! Woo Hoo

1 comment:

Lindy-Loo-Hoo said...

dude i can totally see you doing the bee move!!!!! i love it!!! and i miss you!!!