Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Pity You

Dear Unmentionable,
For the past week I have been experiencing a new kind of feeling for you. The bitter disrespect for what you did to your now ex-boyfriend has been replaced with nothing but pity. You see I always knew you were a wench and frankly not the smartest person on the planet. You had an amazing guy that most girls only dream of having and you lost him because of your own selfish stupidity. You hurt him, and though everyone gets hurt at one point or another I didn't like you for it. You also gave him up. You decided to move on and start a life with someone else without any regards to what it would do to the people around you. However, I benefited greatly from your loss. I ended up with him. I, unlike you, see what an incredible guy he is and I will hold on to him forever. I love him more than anyone can imagine and I'm am happier than I have ever been since we started dating. I have you to thank for that. But, like I said, my feelings and opinions have changed towards you. It annoyed my when I found out you were still trying to talk to him. You are married and therefore should have no interest in his life at all. That is what happens when you get married. You slide into your own world where the only people that inhabit it are you and your husband. You, however, failed to do this. You continued to interrupt the lives of those you have no business with anymore. Eventually we stopped hearing from you and all was well...until last Saturday. Valentine's Day. What a day to pick. I innocently signed on facebook and there you were in my friend request box. At first I had no idea who you were so I sent you a message asking if I knew you. Soon, though, I figured it out and I accepted you at first to gander at the man you chose over your ex. Your stupidity really shines through on this choice. Honestly what were you thinking. That's not the point tho. I quickly deleted you from my friends only to find a day later that you had replied to my oh so innocent message.

"not really but since your boy was my boy for 5 years and was going to marry me i thought that i would see what he is in to now that i am married to someone else..."

This along with a snide remark about his past was sitting in my inbox on Tuesday morning. You also delighted him with a message as well. What makes you think that because you dated him for 5 years you should have any say in who he sees now. And you are married to someone else. Shouldn't you be a little more worried about your life with your husband, not your ex's life. Seems logical to me, but as I stated before, my opinion on your intelligence isn't the best. I had many comments I wanted to add to your little reply, but I refrained, refusing to stoop to an immature level. However, you were not satisfied by this. The next day Chey and I found friend requests yet again. Apparently being deleted wasn't enough for you, you wanted your request to be ignored as well. By now any semi-logical person would have given up. I say semi-logical because this entire situation wasn't logical to begin with. But even in your state of insanity that drove you to this point, you should've given up. However, today when I logged onto facebook I saw yet another friend request. I opened it knowing fully what was going to be in there, but was oddly shocked. Sitting in the place of your picture and name was a new picture, yet the same name. Your husband sent me a friend request. You have now reached a new level of pathetic. Is your life honestly so measly that you need to harass your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend AND drag your husband into it. My dear, not only did you make a huge mistake by passing up someone as amazing as Chey, you are in the midst of making yet another mistake. You are going to lose the man who is now in your life because you are stuck in the past. When this entire thing started I was very angry at you, but that anger has been replaced by pity. I pity you that you now have a life that you obviously aren't enjoying, I pity the fact that you have to try and harass your ex, his family, and his girlfriend just to make your life seem better than it is, and I pity your poor husband for falling into your trap and having to be hurt by you because you are not over your ex. I want you to know that I am praying for you. I'm praying that you, now realizing your mistake, will soon get over it and try to be happy with the person you married. I'm praying that you will be as happy in your life as Chey and I are in ours. And I'm praying that one day you will mature and realize that this whole scenario has been very childish and potentially hurtful on your part. I hope you have a nice life.

--Alix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comment comment comment.


you need to understand that she isn't going to read this unless she is a real freak and googles you

i beat you 100 dollars she is a googler...

that sounds gross
moving on..