Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wow I'm Stressed

Lately I have been stressed. This is pretty normal for me I stress a lot, but it still sucks. Mainly I've been stressing about school. I (like a retard) decided to take all my hardest classes in my first semester of college. Smart right..I know. Well 2 of my classes are giving me a really hard time. And it sucks. I failed a test in one of them today. So on my way home I decided I was going to go shoe shopping. I was basically just going to blow my money on something I really could do without. Cuz let's face it, that makes everyone feel better..untill the bill comes and you stress about money. Anyways. On my way to the oh-so-wonderful-shoe-store I heard a song by Taylor Swift called The Best Day. A few weeks ago I saw an interview of her on the song and how it meant a lot to her because it's about her mom and she recorded it without her mom knowing and when she saw it her mom cried. Well knowing that and then listening to the song I started thinking about all the things my mom does for me and what a great rolemodel she is in my life. Without her I don't know what I'd do. The song almost made me cry. So I decided to use my "shoe money" for something better. I ran to the store and bought flowers, a card, and reese's (her favorite) and had them delivered to my mom's work. :) She loved it!! YaY!

Tonight I'm hoping I can go workout with Shelby. I need to get some frustration out. I really wanna go play soccer. Like a full on game. I miss it so much. The kicking and sliding and running and beating the crap outta girls (oh wait that's not legal..nvm). Anyways ya I miss it. If I wasn't so dang outta shape and the sole of my cleat wasn't half falling off I'd go play. Chey and I were talking the other night about how unfair it is that all these new soccer fields are going up. Why didn't we have such awesome fields when we were still playing. Srsly. It sucks. But whatever.

Last night I had a dream that I went back to work at Aliante. That was very strange. I thought I'd share that with everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your stressed?! im not.

jeez how i wish i was

im glad you dropped your math class tho. its whats best.. plus you get money back