Monday, February 23, 2009

I Have The MacLeod Luck

So yesterday was Sunday. I love Sundays. They're so relaxed and just chill. I got up and started to get ready but ran into a problem. I couldn't find my flats! Usually I don't wear flats on Sundays, I'm almost always in heels. But, I went to church with Mr. Amazing and needed some flats. Since I couldn't find my flats I was forced to wear heels. Poor us, we looked like such a weird couple. Anyways, while at church I went to help Chey with his primary class. Talk about being unprepared. He totally wings it. It's insane. Anyways, after he the kids all hyped up on tootsie rolls he gave the white boards and marker. By this point the kids were bouncing off the walls. They were hi from sugar and marker fumes. He's such a great teacher. Haha k they weren't really lol but still. Anyways after we dropped the kids off on some poor unsuspecting teacher we went to a farewell for a guy I used to work with. The building was forever away and by the time we got there we couldn't even get a seat inside cuz it was so packed. Then we went back to Mr. Amazing's house and he made me a PB&J. If that's all it took to be a great cook he'd be a master lol. After that I went home and slept. I love sleeping. It's one of my favorite things to do. Right after hanging out with Chey and Shelby and eating. :) Last night after my lovely nap we had dinner and then watched Seven Pounds. It was really good.

So then this is where the title comes in. I had such a lovely morning! I woke up at 7 to go swim at the gym. When I got there I was the only one under the age of 60. So I started off on my swim. I did one whole lap. I know I'm pathetic. Anyways it's a work in progress. Then I came home and got ready for school and work and such. I got in my car ready to start my day. All of a sudden my car went bizerk! Holy crap! So I pulled off to the side and parked. I thought for sure if I turned it off and let it sit for a second it would be ok. After a few minutes I restarted it and tried to pull out of the parking spot. But my stupid ghetto car wouldn't go in reverse. It just sat there. I shut it off again and called Chey and my mom. Chey came to my rescue and used his huge muscles to push my car out of the parking spot so I could drive it to the dealership. He's such a manly man! What a stud! MY HERO! Anyways. I found out later that Chey told someone he couldn't go to class because he had a family emergency. WTF! I blame him for my car breaking down. It worked fine untill he said that and then what do you know...family emergency. Not really cuz we're not techinically family...yet. Haha. So now I'm sitting in my mom's class room waiting to go to work because my boss refused to let me call off. Did I mention I'm in sweats. Ya I look like crap. But we might trade in my car..can you say UPGRADE! Tonight I'm helping Chey bake so that should be fun. I'm sure we'll be bouncing off the walls from all the sugar..but that's ok. We can be so immature sometimes. We went to the store to grab some food and while we were there Chey decided it would be funny to point a lazer at everyone's butt. Immature? Yes. Fun? HECK YES! So that's my life. I'll keep eveyrone updated on the car situation. Hopefully I'll be cruisin in a Toyota Tacoma soon!!!!

No comments: