Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shtuff

So today I had yet another facebook incident...the husband sent me a message asking me why i denied his friend request. Hmmm..interesting. Than I was catching up on how everyone's doing and I realized I hadn't heard anything from an old friend. He is supposed to be turning in his papers soon so I thought I'd check out his profile to see what's been going on. But he deleted me as a friend. Not that big of a deal but kind of ironic considering he made a huge huge HUGE deal about how he wanted to stay best friends for our whole lives. Not to mention I stayed friends with him through out all the ups and downs of the last 2 years of his life. I guess he can't do the same for me. But that's perfectly fine because I have all the best friends I need right now and they are amazing. Anyways the point of all that is I'm deleting my facebook. No one talks to me on it anyways and it's done nothing but caused drama for the past week so Bye-Bye facebook.

In other news.

I just woke up from an interesting nap about 5 minutes ago. It was ok. But I had a disturbing dream. Woke up in a cold sweat and everything. In my dream I was trying to nap and when I finally woke up I walked out of my room to find my very rude boss hanging out with my mom. Scratch that..she was going through my mom's closet trying to find some clothes to borrow. Like they were best friends or something. Seriously disturbing. Then in the dream I went out in the kitchen to eat the dinner my mom had made which was a sandwich called a Baltimore Maryland. Strange right. Let me explain what this thing was since I don't think it even exists. It was kind of like a meatball marinera except instead of marinera there was beef gravy. It was weird. You might be sitting there thinking, Why are you dreaming of a sandwich like that? Well I'm not sure why I dreamed of a sandwich in the first place...I'm a fatty and am always thinking of food, but other than that I don't know the reason. However, it was called a Baltimore Maryland because in school today my professor brought that up. I have no idea why. She was using it for an example that I can't remember. But I spent the last 20 minutes of class thinking about Baltimore, Maryland. Mainly because I kept thinking that Baltimore was in Deleware. I don't it was all very strange.

Now that I'm up I'm going to jump in the shower and then cook dinner for my family (Baltimore Marylands anyone?!? jk) Then I'm going to go out with Shelby and Chey. We're gonna go ride go-carts. It should be a jolly good time and I will make sure to take lots of pictures :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we didn't ride go-carts! we played mini golf...

and my dreams are way worse then yours. times 10

when you have a dream that your ex wants you back and you live in the country with no vehicle besides a john deer tractor and only one bathroom in the whole town

call me.