Thursday, March 5, 2009

MAD LIBS!

Did you ever play mad libs when you were a kid. I loved that it was always so much fun! We're gonna play a game. I'm going to tell you about my day but I'm going to take certain words out and let you fill them in!!! Don't read the blog untill after you pick the words..that would be cheating if you did! Fun right!! I know. K here ya go! Have lot's of fun and don't forget to put your fill-in-the-blanks in a comment so I can enjoy your hilarity!


1. Past tense verb
2. Pural noun
3. Pural noun
4. Past tense verb
5. Movie Title
6. Adverb ending in -ly
7. Past tense verb
8. Person's Name
9. Noun
10. Past tense verb
11. Verb ending in -ing
12. Past tense verb
13. An emotion
14. Noun
15. Noun
16. Verb ending in -ing
17. An emotion
18. Verb ending in -ing
19. Verb
20. Name
21. Name


K go put your answers in the comment box and then come back and fill them in!!!!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Today I got up and _(1)_ off to school! Luckily I only had 2 classes: The study of _(2)_ at 11:30 and then the study of _(3)_ at 1:30. When I _(4)_ in to my first class I realized that my professor was showing a movie: _(5)_. I _(6)_ _(7)_ out of there as fast as I could and went to _(8)_'s. When I got there I cleaned out my _(9)_ so I wouldn't have to _(10)_ in all the trash that was in there. After that we went back inside and got in a little _(11)_ match. He won but only because he cheated (of course). Then I _(12)_ off to school again. I was late though which made me very very _(13)_. But the class ended pretty early and before I knew it I was on my way back home. First though, I had to stop and get _(14)_ but when I walked in to get some money a man in a _(15)_ started _(16)_ at me making me extremely _(17)_. Oh well. Now I'm at home _(18)_ dinner and after that I'm going to _(19)_ with _(20) and then go see _(21)_!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what adverbs and plural stuff is so i can't play...

haha i sound so stupid but its true. i never have remembered...

Tubby & Chunky said...

Wandered
Guys
Wives
Screwed
Bunny House
Bashfully
Telephoned
Mr. Muffin
Yak
Rejoiced
Banging
Scattered
Vulnerable
Underwear
Skirt
Grabbing
Turned on
Damaging
Rehabilitate
Mrs. Lubby
Lieutenant Nibbles