Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have been so stressed out lately its insane. Ya it's mostly my fault because I am a stressful person. I work best under stress and there are very few times ever I'm not worrying about something. But I really have a lot going on. I decided not to go to Dixie. Why you might ask? Well I was given $4000 in loans and scholarships. Seems like a pretty good chunk of change right? WRONG! I registered for 7 credits because the other that I needed were math and english and I hadn't been approved yet. For those 7 credits it would've costed me over $3000. So with the $1000 still in my student account I would've had to but $800 towards my dorm probably $500 for my books and another $1500 minimum for my other credits. Did you do the math? Ya it doesn't add up. So I decided to stay. I'm not sure what I'll do now. Fall semester at UNLV obviously and then who knows..maybe I'll try and leave again or maybe I'll find an apartment here in town. Either way I have to figure out my future and kind of fast all things considered. Next on the to-do list. I need to get in at the Wynn. That should happen soon thank goodness. Good money and nice hours..plus I'll get that tan! Heck Yes baby. I also need to buy a car by the end of the summer get my own phone plan and pay my own car insurance. The stressful thing about everything is it all relies on each other. I can't completely do one thing because each step has to do with the other.

Anyways. Here's the other thing. My mom is psycho. Ya this isn't news for those of you who no me. She's beyond strict sometimes. So today I didn't put the pool cover on. Yup a pool cover. Because of this one incident I am not allowed to see anyone! That's right. Oh and not only that but because I'm not moving my rules are getting stricter. Seems odd right. So now I'm going to try to get out of the dang house. I hate it here. It's ridiculous. That's my life. Right now it sucks ASS. I'm so pissed about tonight. Seriously a pool cover. Get over it mom. Last time I checked you have a beyond out of control child living with you. He gets away with murder and I get away with nothing. I'm pissed. Beyond pissed. Especially because right now I can hear her bad mouthing me to my family in the other room. AWESOME MOM! YOU ROCK! F*CK YOU!

No comments: